The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In The Flash, Cold and Heatwave's weapons would actually freeze and burn people to death. Now they just knock em down. Theres really no explanation other than theyre heroes now.
hqdefault.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Barely saw the ship to, no hawkman, no firestorm flying out of there

I'm starting to notice how they make cuts in the budget.
:mjlol:
Hawkgirl never flew this episode and ray never put the atom suit on.

The past 2 episodes the atom suit would've been really helpful

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great episode. Might be my favorite episode so far

The prison break refrences was spot on without being over the top

Ray catching Ls every episode will never get old:mjlol:
That russian chick was tough. Young stein wouldve "merged" :shaq: without thinking twice :steviej:

Mick holding the lighter up like hes at a grateful dead concert while watching ray catch the fade:russ:

Savage is still a trash main villain. I think someone like mirakuru slade or dark wouldve been better :francis:

How many more episodes will sara struggle with her humanity and not a monster:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Great episode. Might be my favorite episode so far

The prison break refrences was spot on without being over the top

Ray catching Ls every episode will never get old:mjlol:
That russian chick was tough. Young stein wouldve "merged" :shaq: without thinking twice :steviej:

Mick holding the lighter up like hes at a grateful dead concert while watching ray catch the fade:russ:

Savage is still a trash main villain. I think someone like mirakuru slade or dark wouldve been better :francis:

How many more episodes will sara struggle with her humanity and not a monster:francis:

savage is the only one who is "immortal" and lasts through time
show wouldnt work without a villian like that

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Probably mentioned already(i wasn't live posting)

Was anyone else confused as to why sara just ain't pop the two guards with stein instead of almost poppin' him, then not going thru with it?

She had ample time and a clear shot, and they needed dude alive so he wasn't in danger.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Titanic/Prison Break/Flash plug:jawalrus: Gideon's Wikipedia ETHER:pachaha: Sarah's morality woes:ehh:, don't stop her from being a badass, tho:whew:Roy:laff: took another L for the team:troll: Snart/Heatwave's Scofield Bro recovery:myman: Bench warmers Kendra/Jax:cape: came thru in the clutch:obama: Professor Stein warned Mr.Robot's Femme Fatale:whoa: FIRESTORM combustion:fire: NAPALM'd to smithereens:damn: Savage spit futuristic BARZ:dame: Chronos in the cut:birdman:, blast Rip ship out the time frame:merchant: Star City turnt into Bedrock FlinstHOLMES:gladbron: Wait, a BLACK Arrow:mj: runs the town now:ooh:

Last edited: