So noone gonna ask about all those prisoners who got killed in the explosion
They're on the wrong side of history
YjHOnBi.png

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was cool, but since when did Snart all of a sudden become so opposed to killing anybody? :dahell:

Last I remember Flash had to basically blackmail him into not killing. Now all of the sudden he's the moral conscience of the team? :dahell:
In The Flash, Cold and Heatwave's weapons would actually freeze and burn people to death. Now they just knock em down. Theres really no explanation other than theyre heroes now.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Snart has a moral code which he contradicts all the time. He's not a murderer unless there's no other option. Plus, despite him already claiming he does, he always has a moral conscious which Barry told him once before. This is why he's so loyal to Heatwave. That's his partner to the end and refuse to leave him behind. He sees Sara as an equal and doesn't want her to fall into that murderous path. But with all that said, he was STILL willing to leave Ray behind :mjlol:
Funny thing is Sarah has probably killed more than all of them combined since she was washed up on shore and eventually taken into LOS.:mjlol: