The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
if that was connor hawke imma flip :banderas:....but then imma be confused cuz CLEARLY ollie baby moms is white on the show and the kid white :dahell:
Well seeing how Ollie's son is named William, I doubt Connor's even related to Ollie at all. They probably changed up his origin and just made him a kid Ollie trained.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:mjlol: @ "I'm Not Gay No More" retearing his acl while trying to flip the switch. That dude has been taking L's all season. Why didn't Hawkgirl just fly over there?:dahell:

Show is entertaining but damn these gotta be the WOAT heroes. The timeline should be screwed up way worse than what it is thus far.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well seeing how Ollie's son is named William, I doubt Connor's even related to Ollie at all. They probably changed up his origin and just made him a kid Ollie trained.
I have a theory that them going to the past and fukking up changed the timeline in ways too small for Gideon to pick up on. It changed enough that Ray never started a company, Ollie never met Felicity and had a son with a different woman and Barry never became the Flash.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another excellent job in coaching by Rip Hunter. Almost got Stein killed and the two people he benched were actually useful in completing the mission :skip:.

Valentina was smoking hot, even before merging with Stein :whew:

Snart giving Ray the cold shoulder before Mick stepped in to provide the assist.

Them traveling through the time portal looked bad, but they are in the future now with a black Green Arrow :ehh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:mjlol: @ "I'm Not Gay No More" retearing his acl while trying to flip the switch. That dude has been taking L's all season. Why didn't Hawkgirl just fly over there?:dahell:

Show is entertaining but damn these gotta be the WOAT heroes. The timeline should be screwed up way worse than what it is thus far.
Excellent point :russ:
Hawk girl really hyped his head up. He was like " i dont know my acl is still messed up and have never been the same athletically:to:
Hawk girl: dont say that just believe in yourself :obama:
Gideon: :usure:

Jack barely ran 5 yards before he got the flat top put on him :flabbynsick: