giphy-6_zpsurdtdbzn.gif

We don't reveal secrets Bruce you know that :myman:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Episode was cool, but since when did Snart all of a sudden become so opposed to killing anybody? :dahell:

Last I remember Flash had to basically blackmail him into not killing. Now all of the sudden he's the moral conscience of the team? :dahell:

snart believes in loyalty, and he gives his word
you forgot he knows flash secret but never spilled the beans

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
snart believes in loyalty, and he gives his word
you forgot he knows flash secret but never spilled the beans

Rewatch the episode. He didn't keep his word out of loyalty, he kept it because that's the only thing keeping Flash from throwing him in prison. If he spills the beans on Flash's identity then Flash has no more reason not to just throw him back in jail. And anyway Snart lies all the damn time. People are forgetting his characterization in Flash. :dahell:

Direct quote from ep 22 -

Flash: You gave me your word.
Snart: It's true, I did but here's the thing - I'm a criminal, and a liar, and I hurt people, and I rob them.

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
how messed up it is that arrow appearing next week will prob be the best arrow we seen all year

if the writers were smart next season drop oliver 40 years in the future make central city like it is next week

Ya I jumped ship from Arrow this season aside from that one crossover episode. Will next week's Arrow be a crossover as well? Or is it just the Legends episode that will have Arrow?

Also, something tells me they're gonna recruit Hawkman again in the future :scust::flabbynsick:

I'd be ok with it if he died that same episode though :mjlol:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was cool, but since when did Snart all of a sudden become so opposed to killing anybody? :dahell:

Last I remember Flash had to basically blackmail him into not killing. Now all of the sudden he's the moral conscience of the team? :dahell:

Snart has a moral code which he contradicts all the time. He's not a murderer unless there's no other option. Plus, despite him already claiming he does, he always has a moral conscious which Barry told him once before. This is why he's so loyal to Heatwave. That's his partner to the end and refuse to leave him behind. He sees Sara as an equal and doesn't want her to fall into that murderous path. But with all that said, he was STILL willing to leave Ray behind :mjlol: