The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
streets want Gannicus the GOD of the arena on this show considering all the spartacus alumni
gannicus-gif-gif

hed make a perfecr Cole Cash aka Grifter
grifter-1-cover.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
http://deadline.com/2015/03/arrow-flash-spinoff-hawkgirl-ciara-renee-cw-1201401280/

tumblr_nm1pyhRtSV1s5zf6fo1_540.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: It has been a fast rise for young actress Ciara Renée, who graduated from Baldwin Wallace University with a degree in music theater in May 2013. Since then, she made her Broadway debut in Big Fish and replaced Patina Miller as Leading Player in the revival of Pippin. Last fall, she made her TV debut with a guest shot on NBC’s Law & Order: SVU. And now, she has landed a lead in CW’s proposedArrow/Flash spinoff series, playing the role of Kendra Saunders aka Hawkgirl.

The superhero team-up show, from Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim, was to bring in three new DC superhero characters never seen on TV, along with a slew of Arrow/Flash recurring fan favorites. Hawkgirl is not expected to be one of them as the character has appeared in a Season 9 episode of the WB/CW drama Smallville, played by Sahar Biniaz, as well as in a couple of animated series including Justice League.

In the new series, Saunders is a young woman who is just beginning to learn that she has been repeatedly reincarnated over the centuries. When provoked, her ancient warrior persona manifests itself, along with wings that grow out of her back, earning her the moniker Hawkgirl.

I'm in love with this bish already :wow: