The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Immortal threat?..:patrice: If they bring Vandal Savage into the picture he might put Ras to shame.
PbO7mDb.png
Careful with that talk breh, The Demon's Head got ears everywhere

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Hate the name. Characters seem thrown together. Why take a villain just gaining ground on a new series (Flash) and make him an anti-hero in a spinoff?

Too much too soon. I know Arrow & Flash are cult faves right now, but I'm not so sure if a third series is needed. DC needs to get their shyt together. Gotham universe/DC movie universe/Supergirl universe/Arrow & Flash universe :snoop:

What if they do a Crisis to pull them all together? :lupe:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hate the name. Characters seem thrown together. Why take a villain just gaining ground on a new series (Flash) and make him an anti-hero in a spinoff?

Too much too soon. I know Arrow & Flash are cult faves right now, but I'm not so sure if a third series is needed. DC needs to get their shyt together. Gotham universe/DC movie universe/Supergirl universe/Arrow & Flash universe :snoop:

Supergirl is in the Arrow/Flash Universe breh. She's just on a different network but same show runner

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The "White Canary"...hmm...very interesting. The crossovers now will become even more awesome! Imagine this, Arrow, The Flash, Teen Titans, Supergirl and possibly Constantine all intersecting each other. Pretty excited about this possibility!

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The "White Canary"...hmm...very interesting. The crossovers now will become even more awesome! Imagine this, Arrow, The Flash, Teen Titans, Supergirl and possibly Constantine all intersecting each other. Pretty excited about this possibility!
Constantine & "Teen Titans" don't take place in the "Arrow"/"Flash" universe.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Constantine & "Teen Titans" don't take place in the "Arrow"/"Flash" universe.

There are are talks about Constantine being in the Arrow universe at least. The problem right now is that Constantine is currently in limbo, so if another tv network picks it up, the Arrow producers talked about possibly incorporating Constantine in their world. As for Teen Titans, a report from the CW President said that it's not outside the realm of possibility. It's a long shot yes, but I think that the crossover will be inevitable. Hopefully things will play out positively.