The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I maybe tripping but I thought I heard that DC lost the rights to Static and all milestones characters

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Arrow/Flash Spinoff Intel: When Will We Know More? (Especially Regarding Caity Lotz)

Tonight, the casts and producers from Arrow and The Flash appeared at PaleyFest 2015 in Hollywood, and we caught up with several of them at the carpet before the event, including Arrow/Flash Executive Producer Andrew Kreisberg — a busy man who is also an EP forSupergirl which is coming up for CBS.

Kreisberg is also involved with a potential Arrow/Flash spin-off featuring characters and actors from that overall universe. Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, and others are said to be signed on, but one name really stood out to us from that cast list –Caity Lotz, whose character “Sara” died in the Season 3 premiere ofArrow.

So, what gives there? When might we know how it is even possible for Caity – whose character is deceased – to be a part of this new ensemble? We asked Mr. Kreisberg when we might get some answers.

“I think by the Spring, you’ll know,” Kreisberg teased. “We want to keep some surprises going, but we’re really excited about that series…. just to add another leg to the tripod, and complete it. We’ll get to see some of the characters that we’ve seen and introduce a whole bunch of new characters, and show them all in a different way, and have the show really feel different. As different as Flash feels from Arrow,this new show will feel different from both of them.”

And, so we don’t have to keep saying “Arrow/Flash spinoff,” might we be finding out an actual title soon?

“I don’t know. It’s still very early in the process on that,” he said, explaining that getting the cast together was the first priority. “We had to make sure to get as much of the cast set as we could before we sat down to break this mega-series with all of these characters, rather than be do that and have people say they’re not interested,” he explained.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
fla110b0403bjpg-544c0a_640w.jpg

Dominic Purcell Joins Arrow/Flash Spinoff

Another popular recurring DC character from the Arrow-Flash universe is boarding the CW’s proposed spinoff from the two superhero dramas. The new Flash villainous duo of Captain Cold/Heat Wave will be staying intact asDominic Purcell has joined Brandon Routh, Wentworth Miller, Victor Garber and Caity Lotz in the superhero team-up show from Arrow creators Greg Berlanti, Andrew Kreisberg and Marc Guggenheim.

Purcell will reprise his role as Mick Rory, a pyromaniac who finds an outlet for his obsession with fire when he teams up with Leonard Snart/Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and becomes the villain known as Heat Wave. The new project, eyed for a midseason launch next season, extends theFlash reunion of Prison Breakstars Miller and Purcell and would mark the first series regular gigs for both actors since the cult Fox drama.

Routh and Garber also are set to reprise their popular Arrow/Flash characters — Arrow‘s Ray Palmer/The Atom (Routh) and Flash‘s Dr. Martin Stein (Garber). Because herArrow character Sara Lance was killed off, with her sister Laurel Lance (Katie Cassidy) taking over as the Black Canary, it is still TBD whether Lotz will play the same or new superhero on in the spinoff.

Speaking of Flash dynamic duos, Garber’s Stein is flying solo on the new show for now as Robbie Amell, who has played his other half, Firestorm, did not sign for the project. As we previously revealed, the spinoff series will include three major DC Comics characters who have never appeared in a TV series.

Flash and Arrow trailers released this past weekend tease upcoming episodes of the two series featuring the Atom, Captain Cold and Heat Wave. You can watch them below.

Berlanti and Kreisberg, who also co-created The Flash, executive produce the new series alongside Guggenheim and Sarah Schechter for Warner Bros. TV and Berlanti Prods.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:wow: @Emperor_ReinScarf With Lincoln & Scofield going to be main characters in this spin-off, it looks like ol' girl who played Cara on "The Tomorrow People" who was casted to be Scofield's sister on "The Flash" is about to have a new CW gig.

:yeshrug: It makes sense. The same dude that co-developed, co-produced, & is a writer of "Arrow" & "The Flash" (Greg Berlanti) also co-developed/co-produced "The Tomorrow People".

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Last edited: