The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
WB/DC owns CW so it makes sense for them to try to capitalize on the comic book craze. CW can get away with trying out shows like this because it doesn't have the high expectations of the big 4 networks. Constantine should have been on the CW following Supernatural, not stuck on NBC on Friday nights out of place...

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Eh, I don't know brehs. :patrice:

I like Atom, but they could of used other characters for a show. Deathstroke is worthy of his own show. :banderas:
Is death stroke more of an a hero in the comics.
I doubt they can have this guy running around stabbing up heroes moms and girlfriends on network tv:patrice:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
WB/DC owns CW so it makes sense for them to try to capitalize on the comic book craze. CW can get away with trying out shows like this because it doesn't have the high expectations of the big 4 networks. Constantine should have been on the CW following Supernatural, not stuck on NBC on Friday nights out of place...

Exactly...I'll be suprised if Gotham lasts 3 seasons...

People say they dislike CW having DC on lock yet the shows get the opportunity to flourish on The CW.

Too much hate for CW, and i'm annoyed with the "teen show" label that is being stuck on Arrow,Flash by some of the detractors. Teen show was Smallville the first 8 seasons. Hell Flash,Arrow involves no one in high school :heh:.

Shows that aren't the typical crime or medical procedurals,or reality contestant shows don't get any chance on the big 4 networks. Yea the shows get a bigger budget but get treated like garbage.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:myman:

The show has picked up in a big way...no bullshyt filler, character progression, action :ohlawd:

THE 100 is a joy to watch...it having shorter seasons benefits them greatly...I hope they stay with these 16 episode seasons.
This! Some of the other CW genre shows I watch would benefit if the CW would reduce the number of episodes per season to 13-16 episodes.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I see this as CW striking while the iron is hot (its extremely blazing right now actually). I'm all for a spin-off series as we will get access to different characters and story lines that wouldn't be possible in the primary DC shows.