The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Oh shyt! They are actually going to do a live action version of the Ma Hunkel OG Red tornado?

gDlYhV5.jpg

Abigail Hunkel is the original Red Tornado, a Golden Age female super-hero. Inspired by her son's admiration of Green Lantern, the working-class mother turned to crime-fighting in New York City with a make-shift costume. The bucket worn over her head helps conceal her identity and make most criminals think she's a man, due to her surprising strength. Her side-kicks were the Cyclone Kids, and her grand-daughter went on to become Cyclone. She has been an honorary member of the Justice Society, and in her later years became their caretaker. Ma Hunkel was created by Sheldon Mayer, first appearing in All-American Comics #3. (1939)

And looks like they are going with the android Hourman.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I don't hate women and I think season 4 has been pretty weak :manny:

In fact I stopped watching the show bc the flash backs are pointless, arrow getting his ass beat every week, and there is still a lot of melo drama that I could give 2 shyts about going on with the characters.:manny:

They doing pretty much everything I don't want in a comic book show.

Yea the flashbacks were cool in S1 when we needed some background as to how Ollie got his skills. I can't believe they're still doing it in season 4 though :smh:.