The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Unfortunately nothing about this excites me, don't know why CW of all channels has dominion over all this but they shouldn't. As long as they're in charge all these shows will have that teeny low budget stink to them. Commend DC for Gotham and Constantine but the only shows I am looking forward to are the ones on Netflix

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Unfortunately nothing about this excites me, don't know why CW of all channels has dominion over all this but they shouldn't. As long as they're in charge all these shows will have that teeny low budget stink to them. Commend DC for Gotham and Constantine but the only shows I am looking forward to are the ones on Netflix

The 2 CW shows Arrow and Flash are both better than Gotham and Constantine though :dwillhuh:.

Not sure how to fill about this spin-off though, it seems like a random mix of characters to put together especially w/what happened to Sara.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:scust:
This sounds dumb as hell. at least wait until arrow is off the air, before coming up with another spin off. These writers can barely keep up with 2 shows. It would be like if upn had buffy. Than tye angel spin off, and after that a xander spinoff. :heh:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The 2 CW shows Arrow and Flash are both better than Gotham and Constantine though :dwillhuh:.

how does that work when Gotham is darker, has more scope, more expensive, better look, better actors, and is more adult. To most arrow fans the show can do no wrong so I can abide with that but for you to say flash is better than Gotham is quite out there

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
how does that work when Gotham is darker, has more scope, more expensive, better look, better actors, and is more adult. To most arrow fans the show can do no wrong so I can abide with that but for you to say flash is better than Gotham is quite out there
i haven't watched much of gotham, it looks like they have more well known actors, and I'm sure the budget is bigger, but i can't imagine its more adult than arrow. the first season the arrow was breaking goons necks if they saw him fighting without his mask on. Main characters got dealt stabbed up, shot, crushed, ect...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
DC used to have a book called The Brave & The Bold (they did a cartoon version on The Cartoon Network featuring Batman teaming up with other heroes a couple years ago) that is basically a team-up book and is where the Justice League first appeared. This show sounds like that is what they are going to be going for.
Probably have Routh and one other actor as regulars and the rest of the show involve teaming up with other characters.
h0VRLe0.jpg

0yowirS.jpg

XQ5snom.jpg

vl1XeM5.jpg

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

:pachaha: But Arrow and Flash are better than both Gotham and Constantine and I watch all of them. Do you?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:pachaha: But Arrow and Flash are better than both Gotham and Constantine and I watch all of them. Do you?
take it you are a bigger fan of green arrow/flash than Constantine and commissioner Gordon (in a show that basically a cop show based in batman universe only without said bat). That's easy

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
take it you are a bigger fan of green arrow/flash than Constantine and commissioner Gordon (in a show that basically a cop show based in batman universe only without said bat). That's easy

I'm a bigger fan of the Batman universe than any of the others. Didn't know shyt about the Arrow until the series started, only thing I knew about Flash was that he could run fast, didn't know of his origin or anything.