The "DC's Legends of Tomorrow" Season 1 thread

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
how does that work when Gotham is darker, has more scope, more expensive, better look, better actors, and is more adult. To most arrow fans the show can do no wrong so I can abide with that but for you to say flash is better than Gotham is quite out there
Because Gotham is a fukking cop show with a shorty premise.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Unfortunately nothing about this excites me, don't know why CW of all channels has dominion over all this but they shouldn't. As long as they're in charge all these shows will have that teeny low budget stink to them. Commend DC for Gotham and Constantine but the only shows I am looking forward to are the ones on Netflix
Both Arrow and Flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>Constantine and Gotham.
Domes are being popped and people are getting bodied in both shows. Keep thinking its some teeny bopper shyt if you want and you'll end up missing out on some great TV..

But as far as this news I'm not thrilled. They need to just focus on the good shows they have right now and build from that. There is no reason to do all these spin offs with the current shows still on the air. The Flash spin off makes sense but the rest of these.:snoop:
Laurel getting her own show is sort of good. I hate the amount of time they spend on her on Arrow the only bad thing is she'll still pop up from time to time.
1tn4ap.jpg

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Laurel getting her own show is sort of good. I hate the amount of time they spend on her on Arrow the only bad thing is she'll still pop up from time to time
Laurel aint going nowhere...the chick who plays her dead sister/the first Canary is going to be on the spin-off.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
To be fare. arrow is basically batman
At this point I'm going to need some type of acknowledgment that he exists. It's crazy to me that the movie division is feeling themselves so much they wont allow their characters to even be mentioned. Even Lois & Clark mentioned "a costumed freak in Gotham."

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I'm a bigger fan of the Batman universe than any of the others. Didn't know shyt about the Arrow until the series started, only thing I knew about Flash was that he could run fast, didn't know of his origin or anything.
Considering most of Arrow's villains were raided from batman that's easy

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
how does that work when Gotham is darker, has more scope, more expensive, better look, better actors, and is more adult. To most arrow fans the show can do no wrong so I can abide with that but for you to say flash is better than Gotham is quite out there

While the Flash does take a lighter approach to the comic book show, it is actually refreshing and not a negative. It may also have a cheaper budget, but they have done a very good job in utilizing the powers of Flash and it is often more interesting to watch visually than anything on Gotham.

Gotham being more expansive has actually hurt them, as they often have 3 or 4 stories going at once and cram characters into episodes when they are not really needed. I would say Flash has made better use of the actors they do have as well. Grant Gustin has been a more compelling lead as Flash than Gordon has. The team around him has been established way better than the cops around Gordon. Jesse L Martin has been great as his surrogate dad and Wheelchair Wells is great as someone who is playing 2 sides of a coin.

Flash also deals with some very adult issues as well, as a large part of the character is motivated by the death of his mother and false imprisonment of his father. The emotional moments on Flash have been better than the ones on Gotham.

I'm just saying this in case you may have dismissed the show early or not given it a chance, to maybe reconsider. I watch both and Flash is way more of an effective show.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
They milking this horribly:why:

Also lowkey Flash and Arrow kinda been so-so lately. I know thats not a popular opinion though

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:scust:
This sounds dumb as hell. at least wait until arrow is off the air, before coming up with another spin off. These writers can barely keep up with 2 shows. It would be like if upn had buffy. Than tye angel spin off, and after that a xander spinoff. :heh:

:heh: Remember at 1 point, UPN was trying to do a Faith spin-off to replace "Buffy". But it didn't happen because Eliza Dushku turned it down to go the short-lived "Tru Calling" on FOX.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I'm guessing it's an atom spin off and the others just make appearances. Atom really does nothing for me, I'll give it a chance though.