The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I'm interested to see what DC does but they have to deliver.

You can see reading reactions across the net that more and more people are starting to have the hype of marvel wear off and see the films for what they are. Mediocre formula cookie cutter films with absolutely 0 replay value

But DC has to kill it with bvs AND suicide squad. If they release shytty films that dccu will never materialize.
:mjlol:god damn fanboys

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Granted, I can accept bring wrong about the critical and at times unfair and bias bashing.... but at the same time, especially if Justice League produces, DC dominated 2017 in both mediums this year. Wonder
Woman owned the summer and regardless Justice League will be critic proof and bank this holiday season. Then DCTV already owning the network market while Marvel TV took a huge dive even with its Netflix shows... even Punisher the last I check is mixed which is actually surprising, but we'll see.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Imagine if Wonder Woman got low reviews too. Justice League wouldnt even do $100 million I bet. BvS (and the media bias against DC) brought it all down cuh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Granted, I can accept bring wrong about the critical and at times unfair and bias bashing.... but at the same time, especially if Justice League produces, DC dominated 2017 in both mediums this year. Wonder
Woman owned the summer and regardless Justice League will be critic proof and bank this holiday season. Then DCTV already owning the network market while Marvel TV took a huge dive even with its Netflix shows... even Punisher the last I check is mixed which is actually surprising, but we'll see.
Wonder Woman dominated publicity wise but GotG and Spiderman made more money. And Spiderman got like the same exact reaction critically. Plus releasing 3 movies in a year is a show of domination all by itself.
But yeah, Marvel had a real bad year on the Netflix tip. No denying that.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: At bad year on the TV side!

Y’all wanna know the difference from InHumans, Luke Cage, IronFist, Defenders and Punisher vs Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends, and Gotham?

People atleast actually watch the Marvel shows.

The same peeps here that bash the Marvel tv shows or hear bad shyt then say “they tried to watch a couple of eps but it was so bad they dropped it” won’t even watch a weeks worth of DC tv shoes..... yet alone 10 mins of Supergirl :klawlaugh:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: At bad year on the TV side!

Y’all wanna know the difference from InHumans, Luke Cage, IronFist, Defenders and Punisher vs Supergirl, Flash, Arrow, Legends, and Gotham?

People atleast actually watch the Marvel shows.

The same peeps here that bash the Marvel tv shows or hear bad shyt then say “they tried to watch a couple of eps but it was so bad they dropped it” won’t even watch a weeks worth of DC tv shoes..... yet alone 10 mins of Supergirl :klawlaugh:

Martha
I watch the Marvel Netflix shows which are cool but other than that I have no idea about the rest. Marvel or DC, I just don't have the time. I haven't even finished the Defenders or started the Punisher yet. And really that is due to time constraints.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps

Box Office: ‘Justice League’ Opens With Gloomy $96 Million in North America

Gonna need that China stimulus package :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
its finally over marvel brehs, we've won :mjcry:

fo14.gif