The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't change me stance at all. I felt that 2016 was going to be DC's year and from how things are looking so far it is more than likely will be. Granted you have the Daredevil season 2 to look forward, Civil War and Dr. Strange... but the hype by most is for Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad, and not only that... they are truly crushing the televised medium right now with Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, Gotham, Lucifer, iZombie.... They been dominating the animated universe... There's a shift that's already happening.

I work in Marketing...... and I think thats more by design than "oh they dont have a buzz"

Clearly all movies make that big push....... but I think naturally Marvel with they product so far out still..... they pacing it to be out closer till when it drops vs do everything now. DC kinda have to cuz one of they movies coming out next month. This is prime time for them to do they thing. Just like over the last month how Deadpool been spamming shyt like crazy

Trust.... when they finally release that final trailer with Spiderman.... its gonna be a wrap like how it was with my nicca Cam and that last fumble against Denver.

DC gonna be on they knees looking up at the scoreboard

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I work in Marketing...... and I think thats more by design than "oh they dont have a buzz"

Clearly all movies make that big push....... but I think naturally Marvel with they product so far out still..... they pacing it to be out closer till when it drops vs do everything now. DC kinda have to cuz one of they movies coming out next month. This is prime time for them to do they thing. Just like over the last month how Deadpool been spamming shyt like crazy

Trust.... when they finally release that final trailer with Spiderman.... its gonna be a wrap like how it was with my nicca Cam and that last fumble against Denver.

DC gonna be on they knees looking up at the scoreboard

That's only if Sony gives them the okay for that. Truthfully, Civil War NEEDS to redeem Marvel from the utter disappointment of Age of Ultron.... this is the Avenger film that the people are wanting... and if they drop the ball again, then that downward spiral and level of excitement for anything Marvel is going to begin to wan...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's only if Sony gives them the okay for that. Truthfully, Civil War NEEDS to redeem Marvel from the utter disappointment of Age of Ultron.... this is the Avenger film that the people are wanting... and if they drop the ball again, then that downward spiral and level of excitement for anything Marvel is going to begin to wan...

Redeem? No one that saw Antman hated or didnt like it..... Naw.... Marvel is fine

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Redeem? No one that saw Antman hated or didnt like it..... Naw.... Marvel is fine

Ant-Man was cool, but people came INTO that film thinking less to no expectations. And the movie was as quickly forgotten... I don't think anything is clamoring for an Ant-Man two. It was a good film, but it wasn't something to say "wow, Marvel really stepped up".... In comparison to Guardians of the Galaxy that year prior at that same period...you can tell how lessor of the two. Also, I wasn't saying Marvel is going to fall off the face of the planet. It's going to earn... just saying that DC will take over as the dominant studio of that genre. And most of it being due to a burn-out with Marvel.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Civil War needs to have some substance but I think every film should have some substance. I thought Age of Ultron felt like a total paint by the numbers, here's some stuff that doesn't mean anything type of movie. I hope Civil War has some important sequences that will shape the universe moving forward.

I feel the same way about Batman v Superman. I've liked most of what I've seen in the trailers and marketing but when I walk out of there I want to be looking forward to the rest of their films. When Age of Ultron finished I didn't find myself looking forward to anything Marvel at that point. Ant-Man was decent but it still didn't grab me. The first Civil War trailer was cool and obviously I will watch it opening weekend, hopefully they come through with some shyt that matters. Maybe a Thanos appearance.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ant-Man was cool, but people came INTO that film thinking less to no expectations. And the movie was as quickly forgotten... I don't think anything is clamoring for an Ant-Man two. It was a good film, but it wasn't something to say "wow, Marvel really stepped up".... In comparison to Guardians of the Galaxy that year prior at that same period...you can tell how lessor of the two. Also, I wasn't saying Marvel is going to fall off the face of the planet. It's going to earn... just saying that DC will take over as the dominant studio of that genre. And most of it being due to a burn-out with Marvel.

People forget that Marvel started the PG13 films with mild cursing and brutal violence back in 2005. Then DC came in and cleaned up shop from 2007 onward.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If AoU was an utter disappointment so was MoS. It is better reviewed and netted more $. DC is starting off with an 'utter disappointment' moreso than where Marvel has been at any point. The new DC films look good trailer wise but then again so did MoS.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
DC is already pretty much dominating the television medium and expanding further this fall, but 2016 Dawn of Justice and Suicide Squad is going to snatch the throne from Marvel.
:sas1:

Batman v. Superman ALONE is one of the biggest hype up films SINCE the 1st Avengers due to the mere fact it'll be two of the most iconic superheros clashing together 1st time on screen.

:wow: good thing momma told me never throw away my receipts :troll:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Thats not the point. If DC comes out with a good movie. Thats exactly what it will be. A good movie. Yall on here wishing for Marvel's downfall when they have a proven formula that wont be stopping anytime soon. Marvel has a movie that will be just as big in scope as BvS dropping the same year.

Im all for DC coming out swinging. But a "takeover" is delusional. Like i said before. DC can only hope to partake in these festivities. They not doing a damn thing to Marvel competition wise

Im just LoL literally at OP response about Ant-Man.

OF COURSE no one cares about ant-man. He's a uninteresting character. IT'S UP TO MARVEL TO MAKE US CARE by making a entertaining movie. People really trying to rewrite history like when GOTG first was announced nikkas didn't have the :comeon: face.

But now GOTG is a certified classic. Marvel knows what they doing. DC at best can only hope to partake in these festivities. They will never overthrow Marvel in the live action front(DC owns the animation game though)

There is a VERY good chance BvS may not even be better then Cap 3. But you think thats gonna be the start of a revolution???

:mjlol:

:mjlol:

:wow:
full

s50yprd.gif