The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let's circle this back around. I'm supposedly a "DC stan" but I post nothing but positive things about a lot of Marvel movies and I didn't even watch that piece of shyt JL until it came out in rental form lol.

Meanwhile, I am the resident #1 Blade supporter on here and can you guys remind me what company that is? :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is too easy. @Bryan Danielson went to the mods not long ago to get some other guy banned, I didn't forget about that. This is the type of behavior that I am dealing with here in this thread.

Y'all co-signing that behavior :huhldup:

Actually.... that’s not true.

Absolutely not true..... why do and would I need to go to the mods when I was about to pull some major receipts.

You can troll or joke me but I would appreciate if you didn’t lie on me. And if that’s what you think without proof. Then we correcting that now. I never had anything to do with anyone getting banned and I never requested it.

And that’s the last time I’m speaking on the matter

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Actually.... that’s not true.

Absolutely not true..... why do and would I need to go to the mods when I was about to pull some major receipts.

You can troll or joke me but I would appreciate if you didn’t lie on me. And if that’s what you think without proof. Then we correcting that now. I never had anything to do with anyone getting banned and I never requested it.

And that’s the last time I’m speaking on the matter

I remember it clearly. He made some sort of "personal attack" or which you deemed personal, that's what you said. If he deserved to be banned then so be it but you made it pretty clear that you had something to do with it back then and you and the other "men" in here were rejoicing... :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson if there is one thing you can learn from me is that when it comes to these discussions I know what I'm talking about and you never do, so I am not going to waste my time engaging.

I think this is all hilarious because I enjoy Marvel movies as much or more than most of you coming at me, nothing but praise from me in most of those threads but you can't stand it that I'm not a stan and you pathetically are... I can't help u.

This isn’t rocket science or chemical engineering. I think everyone in here knows what they talking about per the info they have.... sometimes it’s right info, sometimes it’s wrong.

And I don’t do the (or believe) one isn’t intelligent because either they don’t have the same info or opinions of someone with a stronger opinion on minor “pop culture” shyt.

I believe those are weak disses when calling someone’s intelligence over pop culture shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I believe those are weak disses when calling someone’s intelligence over pop culture shyt.

Bruh I don't have to call anyone's intelligence on "pop culture shyt" this shyt don't weight heavily on me. I think it's odd to stan any corporation and that goes for DC too. I've ran across some real DC stans, I don't co-sign that. But you all continue to get worked up over it.

Regardless, you are free to join me in many of the political threads that I post in, that means a lot more to me than this :russ:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I remember it clearly. He made some sort of "personal attack" or which you deemed personal, that's what you said. If he deserved to be banned then so be it but you made it pretty clear that you had something to do with it back then and you and the other "men" in here were rejoicing... :manny:

He made a personal comment.... but I didn’t call for him to be banned.

The bold isn’t true and if I’m telling you I didn’t do it, I didn’t do it. Hell I didn’t even know he was banned till everyone else spoke on it. I didn’t request it.

People get banned from everyday and “men” rejoice it all the time. Not saying I did it didn’t but it’s weird you trynna shoot a shot with that

One last time, I had nothing to do with that.:yeshrug:

I’m kindly and respectfully asking you, please don’t lie on me sir

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Also.... @Eric Brooks I want throw this out there.

If you recall the DC thread where it came out that Snyder daughter died.

There was some people in there rejoicing that and making jokes about her death. I came in that thread and called out the people and the few Marvel cats that made those sick jokes.

And it’s funny how that certain guy you’re referring to dapped my and pos repped me sending me a message thanking me for doing that and calling out people who make jokes about family members deaths and saying their POS. He even said he thought people should be banned for attacking Snyder daughter

But then turned around doing the same shyt.

Funny how that works:yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I'm not gonna waste my time seeking out that thread but there's a part of this that ain't adding up to me because I have a very good memory, I suppose we can move on :patrice:

Yes let’s move on..... I said me piece and I’m being straight up.

No Martha no bs

shyt if we being real.... if I had this magical power to “ban” someone or connections like that.

There’s like 5 other people I would’ve BEEN had banned. 2 in TSC and like 3 in the coliseum :ld:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Also.... @Eric Brooks I want throw this out there.

If you recall the DC thread where it came out that Snyder daughter died.

There was some people in there rejoicing that and making jokes about her death. I came in that thread and called out the people and the few Marvel cats that made those sick jokes.

And it’s funny how that certain guy you’re referring to dapped my and pos repped me sending me a message thanking me for doing that and calling out people who make jokes about family members deaths and saying their POS. He even said he thought people should be banned for attacking Snyder daughter

But then turned around doing the same shyt.

Funny how that works:yeshrug:

I always said that anyone making personal attacks probably need to go. I'm not going to call on them to go because that's not my place, that's for the mods to handle. If he was doing that shyt then maybe he needed to go :yeshrug:

But I don't remember the "Marvel cats" being banned for talking about Snyder's daughter in that way. There are a lot of sick and disgusting people out there and some of them happen to be Marvel stans and some of them happen to be DC stans.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's circle this back around. I'm supposedly a "DC stan" but I post nothing but positive things about a lot of Marvel movies and I didn't even watch that piece of shyt JL until it came out in rental form lol.

Meanwhile, I am the resident #1 Blade supporter on here and can you guys remind me what company that is? :russ:
But you going extra hard correcting the record, accounting for inflation and lying about posters getting other posters band. :francis:
There is nothing wrong with stanning wear your DC badge proudly. :mjgrin:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bumping this thread is the equivalent of throwing a handicapped person in the fire then dragging out the burning corpse to curb stomp it. :GucciDamn:

This.
WXRh.gif

But more importantly, this. :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Look at this thread :mjlol:

There's some wrong information in here I'll address that first. Captain Marvel didn't make more than TDK or TDKR because only a simpleton would ignore inflation over time. The Batman movies obviously sold way more tickets. I don't think Captain Marvel passed Aquaman either. It's close. The character got a big push with the End Game tie ins so I would have thought it would do more than a second tier DC hero but maybe not.

Looking at the slate of films coming up. It is Joker, Wonder Woman 84, Birds of Prey, The Batman, The Suicide Squad and Aquaman 2. That's what is announced so far.

You really don't think those movies are gonna make a big profit? :comeon:

Bruh, Aquaman grossed $335,061,807 in 15 weeks while Captain Marvel made $421,057,681 in only 9 weeks. So it made almost $100 million more while selling a months worth of tickets less than Aquaman.

And the fact that you have to pull the Adjusted for Inflation card to defend an iconic comic character to a relatively unknown character is :russ:

One could even argue, TDK got a push from Heath Ledgers death. :mjpls:

I mean, he carried the movie.

But at the end of the day, Marvel has surpassed DC on many levels. and like Ric Flair famously said......