The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DC has the better characters and the better stories it's just about implementing them on the big screen.
Unfortunate for them and us the viewers it's not going to happen.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Bumping this thread is the equivalent of throwing a handicapped person in the fire then dragging out the burning corpse to curb stomp it. :GucciDamn:
WXRh.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just because it made money doesn't constitute a good movie, look at avatar

In order for Avatar to make that much money, people would have had to have seen it multiple times. MULTIPLE TIMES.... MULTIPLE.

You may not like Avatar, and people my criticize Avatar today but in 2009-10, people loved it. You can't rewrite history after the fact. Avatar didn't do big weekend numbers. It stayed in theaters for a long as time, to hit those numbers.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
In order for Avatar to make that much money, people would have had to have seen it multiple times. MULTIPLE TIMES.... MULTIPLE.

You may not like Avatar, and people my criticize Avatar today but in 2009-10, people loved it. You can't rewrite history after the fact. Avatar didn't do big weekend numbers. It stayed in theaters for a long as time, to hit those numbers.

Again just because it made money doesn't make it the greatest movie of all time

By that logic we should be praising Twilight and the amazing spiderman movies

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm not a DC hater but I still find this funny due to the fact that I couldn't stand the OP. :pachaha:

They release 3 movies a year. Those 3 being the 2020 movies are perfectly fine. And we still got the Disney+ piff coming.

The MCU movement not stopping anytime soon! :wow:

They put out a movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman in it and still couldn't turn the tide. lol

Comic fans found reasons to hate on Captain Marvel but it still made more than every DCEU movie world wide and all of the TDK movies.

:russ:

Look at this thread :mjlol:

There's some wrong information in here I'll address that first. Captain Marvel didn't make more than TDK or TDKR because only a simpleton would ignore inflation over time. The Batman movies obviously sold way more tickets. I don't think Captain Marvel passed Aquaman either. It's close. The character got a big push with the End Game tie ins so I would have thought it would do more than a second tier DC hero but maybe not.

Looking at the slate of films coming up. It is Joker, Wonder Woman 84, Birds of Prey, The Batman, The Suicide Squad and Aquaman 2. That's what is announced so far.

You really don't think those movies are gonna make a big profit? :comeon:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
fukking Captain Marvel made more box office money than Justice League brehs...

Imagine having to try and use inflation and 11 year old movies that weren't even DCU entries to run defense because the company running your favorite shyt is so trash. :banderas:

Endgame grossed more than JL did worldwide in a single weekend. And now its gonna pass Avatar and just taunt DC for years. Even Cameron just delayed Avatar 2 for a full fukking year earlier today. Nobody wants smoke with the MCU right now.:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
fukking Captain Marvel made more box office money than Justice League brehs...

Imagine having to try and use inflation and 11 year old movies that weren't even DCU entries to run defense because the company running your favorite shyt is so trash. :banderas:

Endgame grossed more than JL did worldwide in a single weekend. And now its gonna pass Avatar and just taunt DC for years. Even Cameron just delayed Avatar 2 for a full fukking year earlier today. Nobody wants smoke with the MCU right now.:whoo:

I'm not going to address this, I'm going to quote it because of how pathetic it is. A grown man who has no money to speak of is out here championing a multi billion dollar corporation who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire :mjlol:

Can't scrape up enough change to do his dirty laundry :laugh: that's why I laugh at this section of the board, nobody else acts like this lol