The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm not going to address this, I'm going to quote it because of how pathetic it is. A grown man who has no money to speak of is out here championing a multi billion dollar corporation who wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire :mjlol:

Can't scrape up enough change to do his dirty laundry :laugh: that's why I laugh at this section of the board, nobody else acts like this lol
Even the nikka caping for DC has a Marvel AVI :dead:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
See how dumb you look, it's not that my avi is Marvel, my whole screen name is Marvel. I just like making people upset :umad:

So, you don't know who Blade is huh? :mjpls:
I thought his name was Wesley, :yeshrug:

but you didn't really contradict my point.:umad:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Naw, we not talkin bout other shyt.. we talkin about why you didn't know who Blade is. :manny:

See this right here..... you see now... :ufdup:
I don't remember slave names. His real name was lost on the slave ships where his ancestors jumped because they knew death was better than bondage :ufdup:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Look at this thread :mjlol:

There's some wrong information in here I'll address that first. Captain Marvel didn't make more than TDK or TDKR because only a simpleton would ignore inflation over time. The Batman movies obviously sold way more tickets. I don't think Captain Marvel passed Aquaman either. It's close. The character got a big push with the End Game tie ins so I would have thought it would do more than a second tier DC hero but maybe not.

Looking at the slate of films coming up. It is Joker, Wonder Woman 84, Birds of Prey, The Batman, The Suicide Squad and Aquaman 2. That's what is announced so far.

You really don't think those movies are gonna make a big profit? :comeon:
Look y’all. One of the last remaining dummies still scuttling around in the rubble :mjlol: somebody up the receipts from this guy

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Look y’all. One of the last remaining dummies still scuttling around in the rubble :mjlol: somebody up the receipts from this guy
Rips Dc GIF - Rips Dc Chris - Discover & Share GIFs
dae.jpg

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

fukking Captain Marvel made more box office money than Justice League brehs...

but less than Aquaman? :huhldup:

But I thought domestic was king?

I tried to explain to this idiot that domestic box office is most important because the studios make their most money from American outlets. In China, for example, the studio is only seeing like 25% of the profits.

CM Domestic $421M, Foreign $699M
AM Domestic $335M, Foreign $813M

CM China $154M
AM China $298M

I don't read reviews but I DO see them and the RT scores posted on here often. Some seem to hold that in high regard :mjpls:

All these dudes talk about is RT scores. They can't enjoy a movie unless their favorite critic does :mjlol:

More reactions coming in from RT critics

93% on RT. :ooh:

Funny how certain things matter, or don't matter, depending on the flick

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But I thought domestic was king?

CM Domestic $421M, Foreign $699M
AM Domestic $335M, Foreign $813M

CM China $154M
AM China $298M

Funny how certain things matter, or don't matter, depending on the flick

No, it's funny that you didn't show where I was asked to post the scores... nowhere did I say I personally care about them :mjlol:

but you obviously do because you are a loser. You need white men over the age of 30 to tell you what's worth watching :scust: clown lol

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Look at this guy @wire28 . I'll tell you guys a quick story. This guy put me on ignore a long time ago because I sonned him badly. Then he took me off ignore because his likes my political views and posting in Higher Learning. I can easily up all the posts where he is constantly dapping me up in that part of the forum.

:sas2:

Looks like the guy who he thinks is a "dummy" is actually way more intelligent than he is letting on in here lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not for nothing but CM opened up in 4310 theaters

TDK and TDKR opened up respectfully in 4365 and 4404

That’s 55-94 more THEATERS (not even counting the screens but the theaters) than CM..... not sure if we can really used that inflation card heavily this time:francis:

Also sold more tickets? Hmmmmmm yea not sure about that either..... I don’t know.... math:russ:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Bryan Danielson if there is one thing you can learn from me is that when it comes to these discussions I know what I'm talking about and you never do, so I am not going to waste my time engaging.

I think this is all hilarious because I enjoy Marvel movies as much or more than most of you coming at me, nothing but praise from me in most of those threads but you can't stand it that I'm not a stan and you pathetically are... I can't help u.