The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Maybe.... but I think we need to accept that people wanted to see this movie.

If it was terrible or trash..... it would’ve flopped or at best did average.

Social media can make or break shyt now adays

And social media tried:mjlol:

It’s hard to gross a billion. I know “they” make it look easy. But it’s not

sure people wanted to see this movie. to see how she tied in to endgame.

or to spite incels, whatever that meant.

which still felt a little....artificial, but thats not the discussion

cap marvel definetely had something behind it to lure marvel fans, and it wasnt the character

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I highly doubt that. I think ppl just wanted to see how The Joker would be portrayed on screen since it had been a while since the joker was in a major marvel film. The movie was hyped even before Heath died.

Yes.... they did the first 10-17 days

But after that.... they wasn’t getting large percentage or population of “oh I still ain’t seen TDK” 3-7 weeks out.

A lot were repeat viewers hell I saw it like 3 or 4 times myself

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
No, it's funny that you didn't show where I was asked to post the scores... nowhere did I say I personally care about them :mjlol:

but you obviously do because you are a loser. You need white men over the age of 30 to tell you what's worth watching :scust: clown lol

SaysomethingtruthfulMike

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
sure people wanted to see this movie. to see how she tied in to endgame.

or to spite incels, whatever that meant.

which still felt a little....artificial, but thats not the discussion

cap marvel definetely had something behind it to lure marvel fans, and it wasnt the character

I’m not gonna deny that or argue against that cuz you may have a solid case.

However, I will say this or ask rather.

Why are we using that as a weapon to shyt on and diss CM accomplishment and records?

Cuz with BP didn’t, to a degree, we black people drive this movie up to spite bigots and racist fukks?

Didn’t it (like pretty much all the Marvel movies) tie to its predecessor & descendant movies and people wanted to see how?

To me it felt no different than any other movie and they all have something behind it to lure the Marvel fans and it’s by intention. They always been upfront with that from day one, hence why these movies overall are referred to as “MEGAFRANCHISE”

Then later coined with the cuter more marketable monicker of “Marvel CINEMATIC UNIVERSE”

Yes the moment any movie they make gets branded with that, that is the lure

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Yes.... they did the first 10-17 days

But after that.... they wasn’t getting large percentage or population of “oh I still ain’t seen TDK” 3-7 weeks out.

A lot were repeat viewers hell I saw it like 3 or 4 times myself
Maybe you're right. TDK made me hype for superhero movies in general.TDK was better than any one superhero flick. DC or Marvel.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
@Eric Brooks changing names but cant escape his record. we got receipts on you. theres a reason the rest of your gang is all banned. like a moth to flame he comes in every marvel thread hating with reckless abandon throwing in some fake props to feign neutrality. your style is obvious , old and played breh

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Maybe you're right. TDK made me hype for superhero movies in general.TDK was better than any one hero flick. DC or Marvel.

TDK was a great movie
I will not and never deny that.... but TDK and all the movies later on taught me something and that it’s I prefer the movies with people with actual super human or ungodly abilities.

I love TDK for what it was but I recognize and acknowledge its limitations. And it’s hard for me to put it over something more pure and closer to what these movies are really supposed to be.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I don't hate DC, I just like Marvel more.
We're the same just in opposite directions. :pachaha:
pretty much, i get called out for my love of TDK trilogy all the time, especially for how much i dont like how the third one is hated on . the lady definitely doth protest too much

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
pretty much, i get called out for my love of TDK trilogy all the time, especially for how much i dont like how the third one is hated on . the lady definitely doth protest too much
What ppl think TDK was a bad trilogy? Are they just marvel stans?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What ppl think TDK was a bad trilogy? Are they just marvel stans?

No.... that’s not the case.

And just because people don’t like a DC movie or troll/shyt on them don’t automatically make them Marvel stans.

This ain’t no “you’re either with us or against us” stuff

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah same, I like all 3 movies. TDKR may be the worst of the trilogy but it is still a quality movie. Bane kicking Batman's ass while monologuing is just :banderas:.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Yeah same, I like all 3 movies. TDKR may be the worst of the trilogy but it is still a quality movie. Bane kicking Batman's ass while monologuing is just :banderas:.

See I think the 1st was the worst of The trilogy.

And I even though movie wise I agree TDK was the best, villain wise I think Bane was better than Joker off the strength of him doing more directly to Batman than just “talking” to him.

He put hands on him and both times won:wow:

Bane defeat came at the hands when Catwoman did to him what cats thought CM was gonna do to Thanos:lolbron:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I’m not gonna deny that or argue against that cuz you may have a solid case.

However, I will say this or ask rather.

Why are we using that as a weapon to shyt on and diss CM accomplishment and records?

Cuz with BP didn’t, to a degree, we black people drive this movie up to spite bigots and racist fukks?

Didn’t it (like pretty much all the Marvel movies) tie to its predecessor & descendant movies and people wanted to see how?

To me it felt no different than any other movie and they all have something behind it to lure the Marvel fans and it’s by intention. They always been upfront with that from day one, hence why these movies overall are referred to as “MEGAFRANCHISE”

Then later coined with the cuter more marketable monicker of “Marvel CINEMATIC UNIVERSE”

Yes the moment any movie they make gets branded with that, that is the lure

i mentioned bp using civil war as a boost.

and no, a lot of people repping bp were doing on that fake woke shyt. most of the crap that cm got was because brie was egging people on. the cast for bp were pretty much radio silent for the most part outside of interviews

as for tieing to its predecessor, bp was an active part of civil war, to the point where he finally dons the mask in the movie itself. cap mar was the gabbo of infinity war

with bp there was more of an effort in general

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Eric Brooks changing names but cant escape his record. we got receipts on you. theres a reason the rest of your gang is all banned. like a moth to flame he comes in every marvel thread hating with reckless abandon throwing in some fake props to feign neutrality. your style is obvious , old and played breh

Too late, I already posted the receipts. I been "MARVEL GANG" since before you started posting about the movies.. It just so happens that I like other stuff too :umad:

Get back in your threads lol and I'll be there day one for Spider-Man :ahh: :ahh:

And if I don't like it, I'll let you know as I am nothing but fair.. :ehh: