The DCCU takeover is just a year away.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
That Black Adam/Rock movie been in development for a decade now and still nothing. :francis:

Meanwhile after Endgame crushed the buildings dude put out a video congratulating Marvel and talking about meeting with Kevin Feige.:mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Black Panther 2 is wayyy far off

At the moment were only looking at shang chi, externals and black widow

They release 3 movies a year. Those 3 being the 2020 movies are perfectly fine. And we still got the Disney+ piff coming.

The MCU movement not stopping anytime soon! :wow:

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
DC can still come back

Eternals? Shang Chi? Who are these fools

Put out that new Batman and Joker and Wonder Woman and clean house 2020 and 2021:mjgrin:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
DC can still come back

Eternals? Shang Chi? Who are these fools

Put out that new Batman and Joker and Wonder Woman and clean house 2020 and 2021:mjgrin:

People said the same thing about Guardians and Ant-Man. Yet look where we at.

It's straight up comical year after year people predict marvels downfall and it never happens. We are literally living in a world where Groot is more talked about then Wonder Woman. Yet people say DC still gonna take over.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whom cares for a Black Widow or any of those new phase movies... Outside of Black Panther, it's whatever.

DC is about to put out a Joker movie, a Batman movie, hopefully a new Superman and Black Adam with the Rock.
DC just has awful people in control.

Marvel needs to fasttrack X men.

Comic fans found reasons to hate on Captain Marvel but it still made more than every DCEU movie world wide and all of the TDK movies.

:russ:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched it nor do I care to, how it made a billion is still like how, why?
I guess Endgame had a lot to do with it though that and catering to a certain demographic.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
No matter how well they redeem themselves with

Wonder Woman
Shazam!
Aquaman

And the like....these nikkas are Arby's to MCU's McDonald's.

It's over. But...DC needs to just keep making dope flicks and right the ship and make good movies. Also based on Aquaman, Shazam! and Wonder Woman box office contrary to popular belief no one hates DC. Once they made enjoyable flicks people showed up.

To their credit I think they've finally found their lane and voice.

Still hoping for a dope GL flick too.

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
No matter how well they redeem themselves with

Wonder Woman
Shazam!
Aquaman

And the like....these nikkas are Arby's to MCU's McDonald's.

It's over. But...DC needs to just keep making dope flicks and right the ship and make good movies. Also based on Aquaman, Shazam! and Wonder Woman box office contrary to popular belief no one hates DC. Once they made enjoyable flicks people showed up.

To their credit I think they've finally found their lane and voice.

Still hoping for a dope GL flick too.

Said this back in 2015!!

Thats not the point. If DC comes out with a good movie. Thats exactly what it will be. A good movie. Yall on here wishing for Marvel's downfall when they have a proven formula that wont be stopping anytime soon. Marvel has a movie that will be just as big in scope as BvS dropping the same year.

Im all for DC coming out swinging. But a "takeover" is delusional. Like i said before. DC can only hope to partake in these festivities. They not doing a damn thing to Marvel competition wise.

:wow: