The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jimmy is playing incredible I gotta give it up to him

Damn, the glorified role player that could never be a first option? You sure you got it right?

Edit: 3rd option masquerading as a 1st? Worse than Demar Derozan? Incapable of leading a team? Not a star? Did I miss anything @Joe Sixpack?

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I’m telling you Hulu Live is the TRUTH. Been fukking with them for three years now with zero issues. They got TNT, ABC, and three of the ESPN’s so you’ll NEVER miss any of the games.
Yeah I’m probably coming back to it soon. YouTubetv mad expensive to me

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I had a feeling Miami was going to win last night 🤷🏾‍♀️ I didn't watch the entire game but I don't ever count the Heat out.

Boston is the same team as last season, making the same miscues and such when it's time to finish a game. To me it seems like whenever they have a slightly big lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter especially at home they become complacent and relaxed thinking the other team will just submit.

That's how Atlanta, Philly, and now Miami have able to steal and win games in Boston because the Celtics don't take their opponents seriously 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Celtics fans still delusional thinking they're going to win in 5 games 🤣 y'all not beating Miami in four straight games, that mentality will send you home just ask the Bucks fanbase who thought Giannis return in G3 would lead to a four game sweep 💀.

A lot of people should stop thinking undrafted is equivalent to being untalented or unskilled, these guys are NBA players for a reason. They've proven time and time again last postseason and this year that they don't lack for confidence or effort and will beat you if you choose to sleep on them.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Damn, the glorified role player that could never be a first option? You sure you got it right?

Edit: 3rd option masquerading as a 1st? Worse than Demar Derozan? Incapable of leading a team? Not a star? Did I miss anything @Joe Sixpack?
He‘s dominant right now I can’t ignore what he’s doin

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a feeling Miami was going to win last night 🤷🏾‍♀️ I didn't watch the entire game but I don't ever count the Heat out.

Boston is the same team as last season, making the same miscues and such when it's time to finish a game. To me it seems like whenever they have a slightly big lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter especially at home they become complacent and relaxed thinking the other team will just submit.

That's how Atlanta, Philly, and now Miami have able to steal and win games in Boston because the Celtics don't take their opponents seriously 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Celtics fans still delusional thinking they're going to win in 5 games 🤣 y'all not beating Miami in four straight games, that mentality will send you home just ask the Bucks fanbase who thought Giannis return in G3 would lead to a four game sweep 💀.

A lot of people should stop thinking undrafted is equivalent to being untalented or unskilled, these guys are NBA players for a reason. They've proven time and time again last postseason and this year that they don't lack for confidence or effort and will beat you if you choose to sleep on them.

Celtic fans have been calling this out for years. It’s a symptom of Tatum, Brown & Smart’s leadership

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I expected you to be a coward and run from your months of anti-Jimmy BS but you actually seem to be admitting that you were wrong about Jimmy.
Listen I can’t ignore what he’s doin now

My issue with him is he doesn’t do this every night during the season and will have games with 8 pts

I can’t question his heart, desire and toughness though

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Jimmy giving that kawhi toronto raptors championship energy. As if nothing can stop this guy. He’s on a mission

The frustration is while I'm rooting for Jimmy all the way, my heart knows deep down Miami cannot beat Denver or LA no matter how great Jimmy is.

As dumb and annoying and inconsistent as Boston is, their roster would be more competitive against those teams I feel.

It's hard rooting for a fairy tale when you know how the ending will go. Denver vs Miami would probably be sweep :sadbron:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen I can’t ignore what he’s doin now

My issue with him is he doesn’t do this every night during the season and will have games with 8 pts

I can’t question his heart, desire and toughness though

16 game player. Is being an Embiid or Harden better? Is being great in the regular season more impressive than being a superstar in the playoffs?

Not only that but Jimmy’s play in the regular season is focused on getting guys like Herro, Bam, Strus, and Vincent confidence to perform in the playoffs.

You confusing low ego and recognizing the season is marathon with “not capable”.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The non-Butler players on Miami shot 57% from the field and 52% from 3, I don’t think it’s a stretch to say they might not repeat that performance. But also if Miami has proven anything over the years, they are more than capable of winning ugly

Like I said last night this will be a dogfight and the Celtics will have to earn every victory. Not sure why folks were so confident the Celtics would easily pack them up in 5 considering they couldn’t even do that to the bum ass Hawks