The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm seeing a good analysis trend with these FT takes without Stephen A :mjlol:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
When the Celts play the Heat, lightning strikes twice :mjcry:

PXL-20230518-204819513-2.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The non-Butler players on Miami shot 57% from the field and 52% from 3, I don’t think it’s a stretch to say they might not repeat that performance. But also if Miami has proven anything over the years, they are more than capable of winning ugly

Like I said last night this will be a dogfight and the Celtics will have to earn every victory. Not sure why folks were so confident the Celtics would easily pack them up in 5 considering they couldn’t even do that to the bum ass Hawks

The ghost of the Bucks will tell you that the only thing scarier than a confident Jimmy is when the role players get confident too.

Strus and Vincent will feel like the second coming of the Splash Bros if you let them start feeding off Jimmy’s confidence.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ghost of the Bucks will tell you that the only thing scarier than a confident Jimmy is when the role players get confident too.

Strus and Vincent will feel like the second coming of the Splash Bros if you let them start feeding off Jimmy’s confidence.

That’s what I’m saying, on paper it feels like they shouldn’t be shooting like this but Bucks fans thought the same thing all the way to Cancun

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
I had a feeling Miami was going to win last night 🤷🏾‍♀️ I didn't watch the entire game but I don't ever count the Heat out.

Boston is the same team as last season, making the same miscues and such when it's time to finish a game. To me it seems like whenever they have a slightly big lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter especially at home they become complacent and relaxed thinking the other team will just submit.

That's how Atlanta, Philly, and now Miami have able to steal and win games in Boston because the Celtics don't take their opponents seriously 🤷🏾‍♀️.

Celtics fans still delusional thinking they're going to win in 5 games 🤣 y'all not beating Miami in four straight games, that mentality will send you home just ask the Bucks fanbase who thought Giannis return in G3 would lead to a four game sweep 💀.

A lot of people should stop thinking undrafted is equivalent to being untalented or unskilled, these guys are NBA players for a reason. They've proven time and time again last postseason and this year that they don't lack for confidence or effort and will beat you if you choose to sleep on them.
Celtics didn’t sleep on anyone they went up by 15 in the 2nd quarter Miami is just the better team as they were last year but a fluke of epic proprotions led Boston to victory

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
That’s what I’m saying, on paper it feels like they shouldn’t be shooting like this but Bucks fans thought the same thing all the way to Cancun

Ain't it crazy that out of all the teams in the league, the NY Knicks were able to defend Jimmy Butler the best?

Especially in that previous round in the playoffs

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Would Joe Mazzulla have the balls to bench Marcus Smart for Brogdon and White?

Time will tell

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ain't it crazy that out of all the teams in the league, the NY Knicks were able to defend Jimmy Butler the best?

Especially in that previous round in the playoffs

Think it had more to do with his ankle injury than anything NY was doing tbh

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
Not even 2 minutes in and already Shaq and Chuck are arguing over dumb shyt :russ:

Ain't gonna be the same when these dudes call it a day.