The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Jimmy got injured last year and it didn’t stop your hating ass so fukk outta here with your “injury bullshyt”.

You was hype about regular season BS and the Heat are back again with Jimmy putting up multiple historic performances

And not a single championship will be won

You’re done . You gonna gunned up & clapped quick when it’s over(after game 6)

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And not a single championship will be won

You’re done . You gonna gunned up & clapped quick when it’s over(after game 6)

You already lost, fakkit :heh:

We’re the 8th seed, who expected us to be a championship contender. You said Jimmy ain’t a first option and that the Heat were a 1st round exit.

We made your goofy ass franchise a notch in one of the best 8th seed post season performances in history.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Also, Bam deserves all the love. He played almost perfectly on offense and defense. He’s so important to us and he’s definitely the anchor for us on both sides of the ball.
I have to give Edrice his props, he's been playing his ass off and doing all the grunt work.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Besides a hefty check with outstanding commission/bonus, blowing the back out of a gorgeous bbw or eating my first meal after a 72 hour fast…

Nothing gives me more gratification than seeing those mad cacs feeling distraught after celtics lose at home.

Only team i despise as much is denver.

Lets fukkin go Buckets!!!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I just wanna see if they gonna talk about him being a racist piece of shyt.

I don’t care about his dusty ass sextape
They did and ended the episode on a positive when in reality that n-gga still hated by wrestling fans and black wrestlers

Daps
Yeah there’s no way anyone can say butler isn’t a number 1 / superstar

He might not give a fukk during the regular season, but breh is locked in during the playoffs and is dragging lackluster rosters on deep runs

He WAS that guy during the regular season back in the day, was a top 3 MVP candidate in his one year in Minny before he went down with injury. I think it was him rushing back early that season and not being 100% come playoff time as a result that caused him to not give AF about it nowadays. Breh watched Weedplate and Tinman Towns take a team he had #1 in the West for months alllll the way down to 8th in a span of like 3 weeks :scust: I wouldn't risk my health trying to carry my teammates in regular season games anymore after that neither. :heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They did and ended the episode on a positive when in reality that n-gga still hated by wrestling fans and black wrestlers
Yeah i had it playing on in the back just for that part.

Tried to make it seem like it’s happy ever after or some shyt.