The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FwaremKaIAIQMeh

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I questioned the Pritchard minutes as soon as it happened. Listen, Mazzulla is severely outmatched by Spo.

Celts have more talent. If they blow this, I would say its likely because of the coaching and sorry but Mazzulla would have to go.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
These nikkas literally got refs that are fans of the celtics reffing the game....you seen that fakkits face after jimmy made that bucket ??? Unbelievable...now yall see why I said what I said...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
The frustration is while I'm rooting for Jimmy all the way, my heart knows deep down Miami cannot beat Denver or LA no matter how great Jimmy is.

As dumb and annoying and inconsistent as Boston is, their roster would be more competitive against those teams I feel.

It's hard rooting for a fairy tale when you know how the ending will go. Denver vs Miami would probably be sweep :sadbron:
Both games against Denver were decided by 5 points or less we're not the same team we were in December...