The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They better not charge me or I’m reporting them and reporting to my bank too

shytty ass app… i rather go back to YouTube. They even had shytty movies

Edit: I just checked, this shyt still on my device list after I’ve clicked to signout all devices :dead:

It says my shyt is canceled though I’m cool. I might hit up Hulu live when the finals begin. All I wanna do is stream the games uninterrupted and without going to some bullshyt website

I’m telling you Hulu Live is the TRUTH. Been fukking with them for three years now with zero issues. They got TNT, ABC, and three of the ESPN’s so you’ll NEVER miss any of the games.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Besides a hefty check with outstanding commission/bonus, blowing the back out of a gorgeous bbw or eating my first meal after a 72 hour fast…

Nothing gives me more gratification than seeing those mad cacs feeling distraught after celtics lose at home.

Only team i despise as much is denver.

Lets fukkin go Buckets!!!

:russ:

:deadrose:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I’m telling you Hulu Live is the TRUTH. Been fukking with them for three years now with zero issues. They got TNT, ABC, and three of the ESPN’s so you’ll NEVER miss any of the games.

Hulu the best streaming service out now but they don't want to hear it :hubie: