The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Who was Jimmy Butler’s 2nd option last year lmao :umad:

Bam better offensively than Kyrie? Max Strus? Lmao

Go pull up the rosters and show me where Jimmy had a better roster than KD
KD has never had the benefit of a HOF coach like Spo. Last year Nash had lineups with Drummond or Claxton, KD, BB, Dragic or Seth Curry, and Kyrie. All them guards got hunted and killed on switches.

Yes Jimmy had more weapons, a better coach (light years ahead), and a more balanced roster. Herro, Lowry, Vincent, Tucker, Bam are way better than the above mentioned

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KD has never had the benefit of a HOF coach like Spo. Last year Nash had lineups with Drummond or Claxton, KD, BB, Dragic or Seth Curry, and Kyrie. All them guards got hunted and killed on switches.

Yes Jimmy had more weapons, a better coach (light years ahead), and a more balanced roster. Herro, Lowry, Vincent, Tucker, Bam are way better than the above mentioned

Herro and Lowry were injured last year, they could barely see the floor due to their injuries and played limited minutes. Jimmy was playing Dwayne Dedmon last year lmao

Nash was the coach KD wanted.

We had multiple undrafted players playing significant minutes lmao but now they’re better weapons than Kyrie, Seth Curry, and Bruce Brown lmao

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Herro and Lowry were injured last year, they could barely see the floor due to their injuries and played limited minutes.

Nash was the coach KD wanted.

We had multiple undrafted players playing significant minutes lmao but now they’re better weapons than Kyrie, Seth Curry, and Bruce Brown lmao
I dont know why people dont get that, its not like Nets wanted Nash. Nash was 100% someone whom KD wanted.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Georgiamuscle how about you post the stats of KD’s 2nd best player in the Nets’s series series and then I post the stats of Jimmy’s 2nd best player in the Heat series so we can compare who was better offensively :heh:

You down?

Edit: The Nets had 6 people averaging double digit points in the series against the Celtics, the Heat had 2 (Jimmy and Bam)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You was hyped about regular season BS but quiet as fukk now in the playoffs when real basketball started , bytch ass nikka :heh:

What happened to the Heat being a 1st round out

Giannis got injured & missed 3 games & they blew 12 & 14 point 4th quarter leads in the games he played in

You clowns act like this never happened ,you talk like Miami beat Milwaukee straight up.fukk out my alerts , you ducked when I was at your hoe ass now you out here.bulls botched it in the play in game too

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Giannis got injured & missed 3 games & they blew 12 & 14 point 4th quarter leads in the games he played in

You clowns act like this never happened you talk like Miami beat Milwaukee straight up.fukk out my alerts , you ducked when I was at your hoe ass now you out here bulls botched it in the play in game too

Jimmy got injured last year and it didn’t stop your hating ass so fukk outta here with your “injury bullshyt”.

You was hype about regular season BS and the Heat are back again with Jimmy putting up multiple historic performances