The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
I think the Heat are one of the mentally toughest teams in the league, honestly.

They have something like the most clutch games and clutch wins this entire season
Yeah I looked it up, 32 of their 44 wins were clutch wins. Butler was a finalist for clutch player of the year too. So they had a whole lot of playoff type reps in the regular season. They also came into the playoffs ready after those two play-in games.

According to the announcers, Boston is actually one of the worst clutch teams. So this might be a good matchup y'all and winnable if you can keep the games close towards to end. The Bucks had this advantage over them last year as well, but the Celtics just had more weapons and outshot them by a record margin.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
YouTubetv was kinda ass too… shyt would drop quality like a mofo and eventually I felt that it was overpriced for what I used it for (which was just nba games.

Gonna search around but might pick up hulu again just because I never had an issue with it and at least it has good original shyt.

All that money on YouTubetv and still couldn’t take the ads out of regular YouTube
Yo my lady stay complaining about the ads on that shyt. You ever had Hulu with the live TV? Just canceled Hulu a few days again. Was only watching Snowfall and American Horror Stories on there.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yo my lady stay complaining about the ads on that shyt. You ever had Hulu with the live TV? Just canceled Hulu a few days again. Was only watching Snowfall and American Horror Stories on there.
I had it a long time ago but mainly because my lil sister was with my Hulu account and obsessed with a couple shows on it

Once she grew out of it, I realized i didn’t even watch it like that and cut it

I remember thinking it was overpriced as well because I literally only used it to watch nba games…

I had NBA league pass for the longest just because I liked the fact I could add it to my amazon accounts but once they started not showing playoff games I dropped that too. :beli:

I’ll look for some deals or something with hulu but I’m not excited to go back to it. Once NBA is over I’m not keeping anything until the season starts. I’ll probably do league pass again though

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

@Michael's Black Son Post the fukking gif, breh :dame:

17090510165644993.gif