The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Heat somehow win this series. I won't even know how to feel about it as a Bucks fan. On one hand, that series was very winnable even with Giannis missing most of it. The Bucks were the better team for damn near 90% of games 4 & 5. But the mental toughness and grit they had in the previous two seasons just disappeared:francis:

On the other hand, apparently we got matched up with the greatest 8th seed of all time. So I guess it wasn't QUITE as embarrassing as I initially thought.

Atleast my heart isn't pounding and my palms don't get sweaty from watching these damn games anymore...I guess
:francis:

I think the Heat are one of the mentally toughest teams in the league, honestly.

They have something like the most clutch games and clutch wins this entire season

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What sling hittin on? It's decent?

I haven’t had any issues but I’ve heard enough complaints that I know it’s not perfect…I’m using it only for the NBA playoffs…I use youtube TV during football season…but yeah no issues so far…I’m using the app on my xbox…it’s like $35/mo. I use sling orange

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Breh stop. Levittown Long Island was literally a "no nikkas" town for decades only until recently. The rest of Long Island has a LONG history of housing discrimination against Black residents
Suffolk County had heavy KKK populated towns
shyt even old white neighborhoods in Brooklyn you had Real Estate offices being bombed because they accepted Black residents

@surf

He really tried the "I'm from Brooklyn" slogan not knowing the person he was talking to was from Brooklyn too :dead: :dead: :dead:
We gotta agree to disagree cause you not persuading me from personal experience. You just an outlier that seen shıt backwards. :hubie:

The Brooklyn shıt was simply because most Black new Yorkers know Boston and it's fans are racist. You just.........YOU!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I haven’t had any issues but I’ve heard enough complaints that I know it’s not perfect…I’m using it only for the NBA playoffs…I use youtube TV during football season…but yeah no issues so far…I’m using the app on my xbox…it’s like $35/mo. I use sling orange
I was on the xbox app too :dead:

I’m visiting fam and they still got basic cable so I’m using that until I leave. Never again breh

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I feel it. I just want my live TV and house of Payne lol. I couldn't pick with Sling so I just did YouTube TV. Never had this issue before though. shyt was like going on firstrowsports smh

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

YTTV crapped out at the end of the game tonight. it was a major outtage I saw reported on twitter and reddit.

I had to watch the last few minutes on TNT overdrive with no commentators :damn:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel it. I just want my live TV and house of Payne lol. I couldn't pick with Sling so I just did YouTube TV. Never had this issue before though. shyt was like going on firstrowsports smh
YouTubetv was kinda ass too… shyt would drop quality like a mofo and eventually I felt that it was overpriced for what I used it for (which was just nba games.

Gonna search around but might pick up hulu again just because I never had an issue with it and at least it has good original shyt.

All that money on YouTubetv and still couldn’t take the ads out of regular YouTube

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
You do know that redlining is not isolated to just New York right? Plus I'm talking about cacs outright calling me a n--er. We're talking about 2 different topics. You sounding mad retarded right now and it ain't really a debate dawg.

Just like racism is not isolated to Boston

Thank for making my point :blessed: