The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that shyt crazy…I went with sling cuz it was cheaper but I thought youtube TV would’ve been more stable
Sling is TRASH

I literally bought it just to watch the games… next thing you know, they trying to charge me $80 for some extra bullshyt I never signed up for, app kept crashing, someone magically in my account buying indian shyt, sling was adding random charges to my account, couldn’t get in touch with customer service, and I couldn’t even kick these motherfukkers off my account because the website would never load…

I canceled that shyt immediately after trying to do this for like an entire day. I was getting kicked out for “too many devices” every time I tried to watch the game.

fukk sling

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sling is TRASH

I literally bought it just to watch the games… next thing you know, they trying to charge me $80 for some bullshyt, app kept kicking me from games, someone magically in my account buying indian shyt, sling was adding random shyt to my account, couldn’t get in touch with customer service, and I couldn’t even kick these motherfukkers off my account because the website never loaded…

I canceled that shyt immediately after trying to do this for like an entire day. I was getting kicked out for “too many devices” every time I tried to watch the game.

fukk sling

ya I’ve heard some janky shyt about sling like folks canceling their membership but still getting charged bcuz you can’t delete your payment info…I haven’t had any issues but I’m not gonna ignore all the negative shyt I’ve heard about them bcuz of that

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is that why Tatum shytted the bed in the Finals last season, cause Udoka mitigated his bad habits? Is that why Smart was making bone-headed decisions with the ball in the Finals last season, cause Udoka mitigated his bad habits? Is that why White was MIA for most of the Finals last season, cause Udoka mitigated his bad habits?

:lupe:
Something is amiss with this celtics team. 2nd series.in a row they lose HCA. This is baffling.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Tatum had like 3 straight possessions with completely goofy turnovers down the stretch…that’s not the coach’s fault

Jimmy Buckets smoking on that back to back to back Tatum turnover pack

giphy.gif

:lolbron:
:mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ya I’ve heard some janky shyt about sling like folks canceling their membership but still getting charged bcuz you can’t delete your payment info…I haven’t had any issues but I’m not gonna ignore all the negative shyt I’ve heard about them bcuz of that
They better not charge me or I’m reporting them and reporting to my bank too

shytty ass app… i rather go back to YouTube. They even had shytty movies

Edit: I just checked, this shyt still on my device list after I’ve clicked to signout all devices :dead:

It says my shyt is canceled though I’m cool. I might hit up Hulu live when the finals begin. All I wanna do is stream the games uninterrupted and without going to some bullshyt website

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still disagree with this. We needed Lowry off the bench a lot earlier this year. Dipo was never able to fulfil the role he was supposed to.

Defensively he just isnt as strong as Struss. It’s really not his fault. But a backcourt with him and Gabe/Kyle just can’t work.

Ideally he needs someone like Jrue holiday next to him so he can dominate the ball while being hidden on defense

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Long Island ain't nowhere near as bad as Boston son.

Like you just really making shıt up now 🤣😂.

I've literally had ppl drive by and call me n-er in Boston many times.

My mom's went to her hospital in Suffolk and our family orthodontist out there. I know a few rich black couples that live out there.

My nıgga I was in Boston for a whole year and that sad sack of shıt city is worse than some of the more conservative parts of Texas. I'm like deadass.

This is my experience combined with some of my friends that visited that sorry ass place.

All seriousness aside, I gotta get back to trolling. 🖕🏽 Boston though.

Breh stop. Levittown Long Island was literally a "no nikkas" town for decades only until recently. The rest of Long Island has a LONG history of housing discrimination against Black residents
Suffolk County had heavy KKK populated towns
shyt even old white neighborhoods in Brooklyn you had Real Estate offices being bombed because they accepted Black residents

@surf

He really tried the "I'm from Brooklyn" slogan not knowing the person he was talking to was from Brooklyn too :dead: :dead: :dead: