The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you a heat fan you might not wanna talk to me…I put my foot in my mouth and got some of y’all riled up earlier lol

You just like all these other goofy nikkas that barely watch the Heat play and find excuses for us to win.

You the basketball fan version of “Pumpkin Spice” basic broad Lmao, we’re used to yall

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just like all these other goofy nikkas that barely watch the Heat play and find excuses for us to win.

You the basketball fan version of “Pumpkin Spice” basic broad Lmao, we’re used to yall

bruh I don’t like wasting time arguing when I’m right and I definitely don’t bother arguing when I’m wrong…I ended up having a good night watching a fun game as the heat proved me wrong

you got it bossman! :russ:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
You just randomly made that up :dead: :dead:

Glad that you ignored that Suffolk County is sundown town knowing you don't want to admit it
Long Island ain't nowhere near as bad as Boston son.

Like you just really making shıt up now 🤣😂.

I've literally had ppl drive by and call me n-er in Boston many times.

My mom's went to her hospital in Suffolk and our family orthodontist out there. I know a few rich black couples that live out there.

My nıgga I was in Boston for a whole year and that sad sack of shıt city is worse than some of the more conservative parts of Texas. I'm like deadass.

This is my experience combined with some of my friends that visited that sorry ass place.

All seriousness aside, I gotta get back to trolling. 🖕🏽 Boston though.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Marcus Smart looked like Big 3 Rajon Rondo(10 assists) in the First half and the offense was looking like a well oiled machine, for some strange reason he came out guns blazing in the 3rd not looking to set up his teammates(1 assist), offense stalled.

Last edited:

Ganso Bomb

All Star
Daps
If the Heat somehow win this series. I won't even know how to feel about it as a Bucks fan. On one hand, that series was very winnable even with Giannis missing most of it. The Bucks were the better team for damn near 90% of games 4 & 5. But the mental toughness and grit they had in the previous two seasons just disappeared:francis:

On the other hand, apparently we got matched up with the greatest 8th seed of all time. So I guess it wasn't QUITE as embarrassing as I initially thought.

Atleast my heart isn't pounding and my palms don't get sweaty from watching these damn games anymore...I guess
:francis: