The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Bringing back Jaylen when he had four fouls with five minutes remaining in the 3rd was a helluva gamble by Mazzulla.

If he picked up another foul during that stretch we probably would've have seen him until late in the 4th. Those six points he had when he checked back in made the world of difference, especially given the fact both teams were struggling to generate offense at the time and Tatum was ice cold.

Definitely picked up on that move as it happened....high risk, high reward move and sometimes it just boils down to that.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

IF HE STUNK IT UP
AND DERRICK WHITE BALLED OUT,
WHITE WOULD GET THE MVP.

DUDE HAS MADE SO MANY
MOMEMTUM HALTING 3S IN THIS SERIES.

17 PTS ON 55%FG/55%3P
IN THE 3 WINS
PLUS HE SAVED THE SERIES
WITH THAT PUT BACK.

I DIDNT MENTION
A DAMN THING ABOUT GM 3
IN MY POST.
:devil:
:evil:

Tatum been their best player in the wins as well,
28/10/8, even Derrick white will tell you that. Every team needs that role player that hit open shots because of the attention the star gets. I brought up game 3 because you said Tatum went scoreless in the 4th in games 1 and 2, he scored 11 points.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Tatum been their best player in the wins as well,
28/10/8, even Derrick white will tell you that. Every team needs that role player that hit open shots because of the attention the star gets. I brought up game 3 because you said Tatum went scoreless in the 4th in games 1 and 2, he scored 11 points.

I MEANT HE DIDNT SCORE A BUCKET

:devil:
:evil:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t wanna hear shyt about the clock, refs, or anything. They didn’t help us but they ain’t the reason we lost.
“WELCOME TO HELL”

@Draje @iamduval I told you Bam was gonna owe Al Horford a Father’s Day gift 🎁 Old man turned that Boy into Robert Sacre.

@UpAndComing old man sonning these frauds.
Capela, Embiid, Bam Adebayo.

Boys in the torture chamber

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
it was refball

people talking about jimmy getting calls in the last two minutes of the game are being wilfully ignorant to the bullshyt that was going on all game before that in favor of boston

How was it refball?

It was a goaltend and a foul = 3 points with the made FT

and a technical FT for grabbing the rim = 4 point play.

:heh:

im not you

All Star
Daps
How was it refball?

It was a goaltend and a foul = 3 points with the made FT

and a technical FT for grabbing the rim = 4 point play.

:heh:
tatum and brown both getting phantom calls on offensive boards where they fell over with nobody touching them -> +3 pts :mjlol:

brown getting an and1 on a clear hook. on review, they say the hook cancels out the foul even though it happened before and not at the same time, and they also count the bucket somehow :russ:

bam gets blocked by horford after al throws a forearm clear into his chest, no call :pachaha:

very next play they whistle martin for a foul after tatum fully extends his arm, textbook pushoff :bryan:

and these were just the really obvious ones they missed. svg was calling the bullshyt out all game, especially the phantom calls on the rebounds