The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Analyzing that last play, Mazzula drew up a masterpiece. But also, it was supported by Miami putting two guys on Tatum, one of those guys being Strus. So nobody was assigned to Derrick White who makes a basket cut baseline after the inbound, forcing Bam to either box out White or stick on Horford for the box out there. Bam chose to stick on Horford which left White open and unguarded to crash the glass. Great play by Mazzula and great read by Derrick White. Can’t even blame Strus cuz he did his job which was ball denial on Tatum.

If you wanna blame anybody it’s Bam for not switching onto White and instructing Strus to get Horford. But on a play of that magnitude it’s hard to blame Bam for not making that read.

He had Tatum run 35 ft away from the hoop at the top of the key when they were only down by 1 with 3 seconds left. Masterpiece :mjlol:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I still dont know what happened, shyt was a blur..

Can someone explain the technical foul 4 point play for me, was that legit? Also was the time change legit?

I never seen soo many stunned fans in my life, I cant remember a moment like that, gonna definietly go down in south florida sports infamy..

Closest I can think of is UM-OSU OT, Miami thinks they won back 2 back National titles, Sean Taylor throws his helmet in air in celebration, then ref throw flag and UM aint been back since.. :francis:
This really had to happen with us!!!!!!

Daps
Bringing back Jaylen when he had four fouls with five minutes remaining in the 3rd was a helluva gamble by Mazzulla.

If he picked up another foul during that stretch we probably would've have seen him until late in the 4th. Those six points he had when he checked back in made the world of difference, especially given the fact both teams were struggling to generate offense at the time and Tatum was ice cold.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

THAT nikka SCORED
ONE BUCKET IN THE 2ND HALF
AND SHOT 36% FG OVERALL.

HE WOULD BE GETTING
KILLED RIGHT NOW IF
WHITE DIDNT GET THE PUT BACK.
:devil:
:evil:

Lmao. He’s getting doubled as soon as he touches the ball. He Impacted the game in other ways, setting up for his teammates, rebounding and defense. Put Jimmy Butler in a straight Jacket every single time. 3-3. Hate to see the Coli Ringless favorite go out like this.

He put the Cs on his back in the first half. Let’s stop acting like only certain parts of the games that fit your narrative matter.

That doubling Tatum strategy cost Miami the game last night, Strus never recovered.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lmao. He’s getting doubled as soon as he touches the ball. He Impacted the game in other ways, setting up for his teammates, rebounding and defense. Put Jimmy Butler in a straight Jacket every single time. 3-3. Hate to see the Coli Ringless favorite go out like this.

He put the Cs on his back in the first half. Let’s stop acting like only certain parts of the games that fit your narrative matter.

ITS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU START
ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH.

THOSE 30PT, SCORELESS 4TH QUARTERS IN
GMS 1 & 2 WERE PROOF OF THAT.

HE WOULD BE GETTING
DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

ITS NOT ABOUT HOW YOU START
ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH.

THOSE 30PT, SCORELESS 4TH QUARTERS IN
GMS 1 & 2 WERE PROOF OF THAT.

HE WOULD BE GETTING
DESTROYED RIGHT NOW.

He can score 10 points in game 7 and if the Celtics win Monday, that Larry Bird ECF MVP Trophy going to St. Louis with him. He been Been the best player in the series.

And he only didn’t score a 4th quarter point in game 3 because he didn’t play.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He can score 10 points in game 7 and if the Celtics win Monday, that Larry Bird ECF MVP Trophy going to St. Louis with him. He been Been the best player in the series.

And he only didn’t score a 4th quarter point in game 3 because he didn’t play.

IF HE STUNK IT UP
AND DERRICK WHITE BALLED OUT,
WHITE WOULD GET THE MVP.

DUDE HAS MADE SO MANY
MOMEMTUM HALTING 3S IN THIS SERIES.

17 PTS ON 55%FG/55%3P
IN THE 3 WINS
PLUS HE SAVED THE SERIES
WITH THAT PUT BACK.

I DIDNT MENTION
A DAMN THING ABOUT GM 3
IN MY POST.