The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
nikka they got a horrible 3 shot foul call at the end of the game.

There goes that theory.
Did you not witness the forth quarter bro? You cannot be that damn obtuse..

Yeah it was a shyt call but guess what they put 3.0 on the clock when Jimmy was fouled at 2.1 secs.. if you didn’t see the blatant b.s with them all fourth quarter I don’t know what to tell you..

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
I still dont know what happened, shyt was a blur..

Can someone explain the technical foul 4 point play for me, was that legit? Also was the time change legit?

I never seen soo many stunned fans in my life, I cant remember a moment like that, gonna definietly go down in south florida sports infamy..

Closest I can think of is UM-OSU OT, Miami thinks they won back 2 back National titles, Sean Taylor throws his helmet in air in celebration, then ref throw flag and UM aint been back since.. :francis:

lib123

All Star
Daps
How the fukk are you going to accuse me of "But hey, I guess you know more about basketball than former NBA players and coaches who've been criticizing him." and then nickname Mazzulla "2nd row Joe".

Just a complete lack of self-awareness.

The only thing you're predicting is your confirmation bias. You'll just blame him if the Celtics lose no matter what happens, and conversely if they win, you won't give him any of the credit.

Lol you're the one deflecting with a complete lack of self-awareness. I'm not accusing you of anything. I'm just pointing out how goofy you sound saying those of us criticizing Mazzulla for not using his timeouts in key moments including former NBA players and coaches aren't watching the game or don't know basketball. And no, I'm not "predicting confirmation bias." I'm predicting that the key reason why the Celtics fell 0-3 will be the key reason why they'll fumble Game 7.

im not you

All Star
Daps

Can someone explain the technical foul 4 point play for me, was that legit? Also was the time change legit?

I never seen soo many stunned fans in my life, I cant remember a moment like that, gonna definietly go down in south florida sports infamy..

Closest I can think of is UM-OSU OT, Miami thinks they won back 2 back National titles, Sean Taylor throws his helmet in air in celebration, then ref throw flag and UM aint been back since.. :francis:
it was refball

people talking about jimmy getting calls in the last two minutes of the game are being wilfully ignorant to the bullshyt that was going on all game before that in favor of boston

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I keep seeing a lot of “ifs”

If Jimmy and Bam played well, the Heat would’ve won easily.
If Robinson hit those wide open 3s, the Heat would’ve won
Meanwhile, the Heat shot 47% from 3, the role players played well for the most part, and they only had 5 turnovers as a team.

On the other side, Celtics shot 20% from 3 and only made 7 3s to the Heat’s 14. Tatum, Brown, Horford and Williams went 0-17 from 3. Does this game even get close if Boston is hitting their 3s? What if Brown never got in foul trouble?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They were going to review it, regardless, to see where his feet were. They always do. Mazzulla challenging that call wouldn't have made a difference on them checking.

Challenging it was the right thing to do given the situation, in fact, the officials got the call wrong -

Jimmy actually double-dribbled here, and it should've been a turnover.

:mjgrin:

If they deemed Al fouled him before the double dribble, then it should've been a non-shooting foul and Jimmy should've only received two free throws and not three. Not only did Mazzulla make the right call to challenge, the Celtics actually got shafted because it should've been a Miami turnover.

I believed it was a double dribble as well

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Closest I can think of is UM-OSU OT, Miami thinks they won back 2 back National titles, Sean Taylor throws his helmet in air in celebration, then ref throw flag and UM aint been back sinc
Bam got a tech for grabbing the rim,he also goaltended so the basket counts and the foul made it an and 1