The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Those who say Denver will sweep Boston don't know shyt about basketball and are just bytch ass nikkas dikkriding jokic. I'm starting to really hate you fakkits. Didn't even know Boston will have homecourt as well if they make it. I thought Denver would. You fakkits better hope Miami wins this series
Not like they’ve been a dominant home team in the playoffs

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
If Boston goes the distance and wins it all, that quote's gonna wind up on t-shirts.

Same energy, Sox were down 3-0 to the Yankees after getting spanked 19-8 in game 3, Miami Spanked the Celtics in game 3. It will mean nothing if we lose game 7 though.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn that mild have been the wildest ending I’ve seen in a minute. That comeback, the free throws, the last second shot with a lucky put back. :whew:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Those who say Denver will sweep Boston don't know shyt about basketball and are just bytch ass nikkas dikkriding jokic. I'm starting to really hate you fakkits. Didn't even know Boston will have homecourt as well if they make it. I thought Denver would. You fakkits better hope Miami wins this series
Jokic won’t be the reason it happens.
Its finna be that light skin assassin Murray :damn:
If some scrub PG was able to do that to the Celtics what you think Murray is finna do! :damn:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If Boston win they are getting mangled by the Nuggets :myman:

But that last play just protect the fukking paint at this point force em to take a 3 worse come to worse what the fukk was BAM DOING :dead:

lib123

All Star
Daps
And I just gave you an example that this is a red herring. He called a timeout during a pivotal moment when the Heat drew level in the 3rd quarter of Game 1, but that still didn't stop the Heat from going on another run right after that timeout.

You're focusing on minutiae to push an aimless agenda of putting everything he does under the microscope.

The fact you already have this preconception tells me you have absolutely no ability to view this shyt objectively.
The Celtics could lose Game 7 for many a reason that isn't a result of the coaching, but you've already made up your mind if they do lose it'll be because of Mazzulla.

No different to the rest of this board that doesn't know what the fukk they're watching, they're just setting up the narrative before the games have even been played.

Lol no I'm not. You're pointing out one example where he called a timeout and Heat still went on a run to justify him not calling timeouts in several other instances when the Heat went on runs. Just because the Heat went on a run after a timeout in that one instance doesn't mean they would've gone on runs in the other situations. But hey, I guess you know more about basketball than former NBA players and coaches who've been criticizing him.

And I'm predicting the Celtics will blow Game 7 because of Mazzulla's poor decision making because he's the main reason they've gotten themselves in this situation. Give Udoka, Spo or Greg Poppovich this Celtics roster and they wouldn't have fallen 0-3 to this Miami Heat team.

2nd Row Joe, is that you? Get off the Coli and stop watching The Town. You got a Game 7 to try to coach.

Daps
This is a strawman.

If anyone is saying Denver will sweep Boston it's because they're Casuals, and not because they're dikkriding Jokic. shyt a poster just above me is a Lakers fan and he said "If Boston win they are getting mangled by the Nuggets".

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This is a strawman.

If anyone is saying Denver will sweep Boston it's because they're Casuals, and not because they're dikkriding Jokic. shyt a poster just above me is a Lakers fan and he said "If Boston win they are getting mangled by the Nuggets".
Me casual?
Nah I think that’s more you crying all series bout whistles when we knifed ya dynasty in their fukking p*ssy:umad:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Still can’t believe Butler stepped up with THREE seconds left. Cool, calm, collected and sank all three free throws to give Miami the lead and they STILL found a way to lose.

Wild.
Should’ve shown up the whole game. Those fts weren’t ”stepping up”, they were bailouts. Duncan Robinson stepped up.

Daps
Lol no I'm not. You're pointing out one example where he called a timeout and Heat still went on a run to justify him not calling timeouts in several other instances when the Heat went on runs. Just because the Heat went on a run after a timeout in that one instance doesn't mean they would've gone on runs in the other situations. But hey, I guess you know more about basketball than former NBA players and coaches who've been criticizing him.

And I'm predicting the Celtics will blow Game 7 because of Mazzulla's poor decision making because he's the main reason they've gotten themselves in this situation. Give Udoka, Spo or Greg Poppovich this Celtics roster and they wouldn't have fallen 0-3 to this Miami Heat team.

2nd Row Joe, is that you? Get off the Coli and stop watching The Town. You got a Game 7 to try to coach.
How the fukk are you going to accuse me of "But hey, I guess you know more about basketball than former NBA players and coaches who've been criticizing him." and then nickname Mazzulla "2nd row Joe".

Just a complete lack of self-awareness.

The only thing you're predicting is your confirmation bias. You'll just blame him if the Celtics lose no matter what happens, and conversely if they win, you won't give him any of the credit.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I'm glad that game and series didn't end with FTs from a vintage Jimmy Butler foul baiting bullshyt ass play.

Then to make matters worse, Mazzulla challenges the play like a clueless buffoon and ends up rewarding Boston with 3FTs instead of 2. What is wrong with this nikka?

:gucci:

Also, why is Marcus Smart taking a turnaround 3 with your season on the line????

:dahell:

Seriously, what the fukk is Joe Mazzulla doing out there?

Dude has the superior roster, went down 3-0 and need miracles to make it 7 games.