The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Yeah they got the bodies to make life difficult for the Joker and the wings to harass Murray and MPJ. Time to hold off on Denver’s coronation. That’s going to be a tough, tough series.

What I could see helping Denver is Boston will be coming off b2b grueling 7 game series, and starting the finals on the road & in probably the toughest place to play on the road.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Man I told y’all what it was wit that ref crew before the game even started… the fact the Celtics was a -3 favorite on the road then having Zarba, Tivan and Gucci mane on the call where the Celtics was 7-0,4-0 and 2-1 on the season… It was clear as day to me what this shyt was…

shyt don’t be a coincidence… now vegas got Celtics as a -8 favorite at home… I know one thing if Foster on the call Heat going to the finals, if it’s Brothers Celtics is going… the NBA going to put their marquee ref crew on that game… Add Bill Kennedy clown ass in there and McCutchen

Subbed 😁😁😁

When will we know who will be reffing Game 7? By the end of today?

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
What I could see helping Denver is Boston will be coming off b2b grueling 7 game series, and starting the finals on the road & in probably the toughest place to play on the road.

Breh, you realize that the Celtics would actually have home court advantage, right?

Game 1 would be in The Garden

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Those who say Denver will sweep Boston don't know shyt about basketball and are just bytch ass nikkas dikkriding jokic. I'm starting to really hate you fakkits. Didn't even know Boston will have homecourt as well if they make it. I thought Denver would. You fakkits better hope Miami wins this series

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Man I told y’all what it was wit that ref crew before the game even started… the fact the Celtics was a -3 favorite on the road then having Zarba, Tivan and Gucci mane on the call where the Celtics was 7-0,4-0 and 2-1 on the season… It was clear as day to me what this shyt was…

shyt don’t be a coincidence… now vegas got Celtics as a -8 favorite at home… I know one thing if Foster on the call Heat going to the finals, if it’s Brothers Celtics is going… the NBA going to put their marquee ref crew on that game… Add Bill Kennedy clown ass in there and McCutchen
nikka they got a horrible 3 shot foul call at the end of the game.

There goes that theory.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I’m not a celtics fan (nets)…just enjoying what ended up being a real exciting series (potentially historic come monday) that I initially slept on (I had celtics “easily” winning in 5)…I’m good either way with whichever team advances to the finals tho
Whoops My bad. I don’t put nothing past this team, I wanted them to lose the playin for a lottery pick so I can’t be mad.

@BigMoneyGrip thanks for the correction :pachaha: