The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mull

Pro
Daps
As trash as lowry is these days..it’s crazy how impactful he is late in games

Low key they Just needed to take one of his trademark charges to fully the swing momentum late in the game lol
Facts he’s a shot fighter with a broken shot but he provided a veteran spark in the 4th. I think he plays a nice little role in G7

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Why? Denver is way better than all these teams the Celtics have been struggling with
I’d be rooting for the Nuggets but there’s something very dangerous about a team that was left for dead and is still playing.

Celtics match up well with the Nuggets. If I’m Denver, I’m hoping the Heat win tomorrow.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
pvxx2tv98j2b1.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Man I told y’all what it was wit that ref crew before the game even started… the fact the Celtics was a -3 favorite on the road then having Zarba, Tivan and Gucci mane on the call where the Celtics was 7-0,4-0 and 2-1 on the season… It was clear as day to me what this shyt was…

shyt don’t be a coincidence… now vegas got Celtics as a -8 favorite at home… I know one thing if Foster on the call Heat going to the finals, if it’s Brothers Celtics is going… the NBA going to put their marquee ref crew on that game… Add Bill Kennedy clown ass in there and McCutchen

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
My thoughts exactly. Miami winning this series off of that shyt would have been a god damn travesty

Basketball Gawds know what they're doing:wow:

And Boston is a nightmare matchup for Denver...multiple wings with size to lock up Murray as well as 2 bigs one who is a strong & smart vet and the other who is a athletic high energy big.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

Folks laughed at him when he said this, but sheeeit, mans ain't told no lie.

:hubie:

Y'all gotta give him his dues as well given he's had two 20+ point performances in the last three games. It's not like he's been a background dancer in their wins.

If Boston goes the distance and wins it all, that quote's gonna wind up on t-shirts.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Basketball Gawds know what they're doing:wow:

And Boston is a nightmare matchup for Denver...multiple wings with size to lock up Murray as well as 2 bigs one who is a strong & smart vet and the other who is a athletic high energy big.
Yeah they got the bodies to make life difficult for the Joker and the wings to harass Murray and MPJ. Time to hold off on Denver’s coronation. That’s going to be a tough, tough series.