The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People think struggling with an 8th seed Miami means Denver is gonna wash them. Nobody believed in Denver until they swept the 7 seed Lakers which is the funny part.

I think Boston is winning the title if they win game 7, :francis:
Speak for yourself as some of us called the Denver beating the Lakers.

With that being said, I’d want no part of Boston if I’m Denver and hope Miami wins game 7.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Screenshot-20230528-070109-Fan-Duel.png

Man...

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Speak for yourself as some of us called the Denver beating the Lakers.

With that being said, I’d want no part of Boston if I’m Denver and hope Miami wins game 7.
And Boston gets home court advantage if they win. Though they lost a lot of home games already, but still as a Denver you want that 8th seed Miami.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Good! We don’t claim Butler here in the H since he wants to act like he not from here :skip:

Also preserves the Rockets record for lowest seed making (and winning) the nba finals. :pachaha:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Lmao I’ve been here all game and after.

They should be on my neck though. I been Jimmy’s biggest supporter and I was hype when he’s talking tough but he’s folding.
Jimmy's performance in these three losses has been embarrassing. So much for an "All-Time playoff run", this has not been a respectable ECF (even the W in G3, he didn't need to do much for the W). He basically played great for two games...

Boston stopped biting on the foul baiting and started putting Rob on him in crunchtime spurts and his level of play has descended...

I fukk with bro but he absolutely needs a banner G7 after saying Miami would win G6...

br82186

Superstar
Daps
PXL-20230528-035217310-MP.jpg

#4 on the St. Louis Bombers :lupe: looking like he just escaped Auschwitz. :picard: And he just got off the construction site with the workbooks :dead:

#20 on Philly got a wifebeater on that he had under his plumber uniform. Name and number look painted on. But the knee pads? :russ: Looking like they gave this dude shin guards. But it gets better. The other dude on Philly has his shyts buckled on :banderas:

You really gonna crack on shyt from the 1950's knowing damn well there shyt was still in the prehistoric era back then.

Shyt I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the n-gga's agreeing with JJ when he called them dudes plumbers and construction workers