The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yup that challenge would have destroyed his career although I don’t blame him for taking it lol

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good. Not just Mazzulla but Boston as a team.

Choking a 9 point lead with 2 minutes left. Fouling a subpar 3 point shooter shooting a desperation 2 3 with 3 seconds left. Calling for that challenge. Having a Marcus Smart turnaround jumper be your penultimate play to determine your season in hopes he at least bricks it just right for a put back…

All after dodging two wide open Bubble Robinson 3s in the process.

I get that it’s less about criticizing/praising Mazzulla and more about people’s stance on Ime Udoka (and what agenda Joe failing/succeeding might strengthen), but I’m just happy it worked out for breh tonight.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Devestating for a team to blow a 3-0 lead but somewhat reflects Joe's late adjustments. I remember hearing pundits say to the first 3 games he was not putting the right people on Jimmy and he honestly made the adjustments in the second half of game 4 and hasnt looked bad

Those defensive adjustments on Jimmy and Bam are similar to what they did Embiid and Harden just closing off their looks.

Its gonna be interesting to see how it applies to Joker and Murray in the Finals

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Demoralizing for the heat. Boston is going to go for kill in the first quarter Monday. Miami will have to survive the oncoming onslaught, I do not expect them to beat the Celtics Monday.

Jimmy waiting so long to get involve hurt but what will be lost in the game is the TWO WIDE OPEN three’s missed by Duncan Robinson.

The missed threes definitely hurt but on the OTHER HAND Miami is in literally NO position to win the game whatsoever without Duncan’s gutsy play those last 7 or so minutes. He’s the sole reason the game was within striking distance for Butler to finally wake up and start playing like a damn all star.

We all know almost doesn’t count but Duncan doesn’t deserve the blame for this L. As much as Butler was ALMOST the hero tonight he was certainly Miami’s biggest liability for damn near 30 previous minutes of the fukking game. Only one who played worse was Lowry. Hell Bam was trash too but at LEAST you could see he was trying. Dude is just offensively limited and Holford has his number

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Demoralizing for the heat. Boston is going to go for kill in the first quarter Monday. Miami will have to survive the oncoming onslaught, I do not expect them to beat the Celtics Monday.

Jimmy waiting so long to get involve hurt but what will be lost in the game is the TWO WIDE OPEN three’s missed by Duncan Robinson.
Without Duncan Robinson 3s and lay ups they are in no position to even compete and cut Celtics lead less than 8 pts. They had plays being called offensively for Robinson when Bam and Butler were struggling. I see no mention of Jimmy missing easy lay ups and trash first half.

Last edited:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
What a game! Holly shyt! NBA at its peak fukkery is better than watching any other league. That's just how it is.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I noticed a crazy fukkery at the end of the game. They stop the shot clock at 2.1 when Jimmy is going for the three.

They have to add more time since they stopped the clock too late, they add 0.9 second. Jimmy makes all three of them. The guy who shoots the basket for Boston is Marcus Smart (#36 which is 3+6=9) he misses and then #9 Derrick White catches the ball and wins them the game, he also inbouded the ball. The score is 104-103. If you add those digits 1+0+4+1+0+3 you get 9 again :dead: There's gotta be some conspiracy theory channel talking about this crap lol.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That bam 20 point play was the killer, that man got every tech, illegal call on that one play. Just terrible.

Celtics, one of the best shooting teams gave an all time WOAT performance too. Just don’t see Heat winning game 7. 3 opportunities missed.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Heat role players did show up like Caleb or Vincent and they still blew the game lol. That is one of the worst Jimmy games I've seen. No excuses, he's gonna have to drop like 30 next game to redeem himself.

Very unpredictable game 7. We might see the history or maybe won't. Will Brogdon be available? WIthout him their bench is so so. I don't know what to expect from Grant Williams. Robert Williams is great, but they need one or two guys off the bench to hit some threes.

Should be a career defining like game for Tatum. Can't go 0-8 from three again. Need to go out with the same energy they did against Philly in game 7. I'd be very surprised if Heat played like shyt like Philly did in game 7.