The Cs Dispatched The MVP & Now Face Super Saiyan Jimmy! | Official HEAT (#8) vs. Celtics (#2) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

WHO GOES TO THE NBA FINALS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
We're not saying Mazzulla didn't call any timeouts. We're saying he's let pivotal runs continue and/or refused to use timeouts at pivotal moments at the end of games.
And I just gave you an example that this is a red herring. He called a timeout during a pivotal moment when the Heat drew level in the 3rd quarter of Game 1, but that still didn't stop the Heat from going on another run right after that timeout.

You're focusing on minutiae to push an aimless agenda of putting everything he does under the microscope.
But don't worry, 2nd Row Joe will probably blow it in epic fashion on Monday. Don't disappear when that happens.
The fact you already have this preconception tells me you have absolutely no ability to view this shyt objectively. The Celtics could lose Game 7 for many a reason that isn't a result of the coaching, but you've already made up your mind if they do lose it'll be because of Mazzulla.

No different to the rest of this board that doesn't know what the fukk they're watching, they're just setting up the narrative before the games have even been played.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My thoughts exactly. Miami winning this series off of that shyt would have been a god damn travesty

THIS IS BULLshyt.

WHEN MIAMI GOT
THE REBOUND EVERYONE IN
THE WORLD KNEW JIMMY WAS
GOING FOR A SERIES WINNING 3
NO MATTER WHAT...

HORFORD KNEW THIS AS WELL
AND PICKED UP A FOUL
TRYING TO PREVENT THE 3.

WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD
HORFORD NOT BE PENALIZED
FOR DOING SOME DUMB shyt?

JIMMY WANTED THAT SHOT.
HE DIDNT GO IN LOOKING
TO GET FOULED ON A 3
BUT HORFORD SMOTHERED HIM.
:devil:
:evil:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even trying to jinx, but Celtics minimum forcing a Game 7. They’ll probably get smoked by Denver if they win but this going the distance.
Was predictable in Game 4. Real good chance Boston loses game 7 though. They almost blew this one

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Bam oh Bam…

giphy.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

THIS IS BULLshyt.

WHEN MIAMI GOT
THE REBOUND EVERYONE IN
THE WORLD KNEW JIMMY WAS
GOING FOR A SERIES WINNING 3
NO MATTER WHAT...

HORFORD KNEW THIS AS WELL
AND PICKED UP A FOUL
TRYING TO PREVENT THE 3.

WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD
HORFORD NOT BE PENALIZED
FOR DOING SOME DUMB shyt?

JIMMY WANTED THAT SHOT.
HE DIDNT GO IN LOOKING
TO GET FOULED ON A 3
BUT HORFORD SMOTHERED HIM.

It was a foul, but still would have been an anti-climatic way for that game/series to end. Then seeing how ugly that play was, nikka double dribbling right before drawing the foul... nah. Let's play another game.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It was a foul, but still would have been an anti-climatic way for that game/series to end. Then seeing how ugly that play was, nikka double dribbling right before drawing the foul... nah. Let's play another game.

IT WASNT A DOUBLE DRIBBLE
HE LOST THE BALL WHILE GATHERING
FOR THE SHOT.
HES ALLOWED TO PICK IT UP AGAIN.
JUST CANT PUT IT BACK DOWN.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It reminded me of the superbowl ending with the flag and the field goal……..

But things ended differently here

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I don't understand why some people think Denver is going to beat Boston in 4 or 5 games....Boston has defenders who can match up with Murray (White, Smart, Brown)
People think struggling with an 8th seed Miami means Denver is gonna wash them. Nobody believed in Denver until they swept the 7 seed Lakers which is the funny part.

I think Boston is winning the title if they win game 7, :francis: