šŸ¦ā€ā¬› The Crow Reboot starring Bill SkarsgĆ„rd, FKA Twigs šŸ¦ā€ā¬› (Discussion Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what the reviews would be like for this movie. I remember being a little kid and there was hype about the original because Bruce Lee son was in it. Then someone gave us the news he died making the movie and we were all :ohhh:

Has anyone watched Boy Kills World? Is that any good?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its amazing how terrible FKA twigs looks now.

Og crow one of my fav movies, me and some friends are going to go hate watch this next week. it looks fukking horrid :mjlol:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yeah I'm starting think they should've left the og alone. Literally could've based it on a new character. Trailer did nothing for me as someone who holds the original in high regard. City of Angels wasn't too bad either then the franchise went off the rails..

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yeah I'm starting think they should've left the og alone. Literally could've based it on a new character. Trailer did nothing for me as someone who holds the original in high regard. City of Angels wasn't too bad either then the franchise went off the rails..
Which is literally comic canon:mindblown:Different year Different era it was right there:mindblown:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
oardefault.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:mjtf:I thought it was weird when Snoop Dogg, Nicki Minaj and Rhea Ripley was gunning me down the last time I played a game of CoD but now I gotta worry about Reboot Eric Draven lighting me up with a shotty like it's Devil's Night? What the fukk is Call of Duty anymore?

Cool DOC

All Star
Daps
I promise I'm not knocking anyone, but its so weird to me to pay money to see a movie I wholeheartedly believe will be t-rash.

I guess the theater experience is the lure?