🐦‍⬛ The Crow Reboot starring Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs 🐦‍⬛ (Discussion Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

First thing that really stood out to me they removed the gothic grity city setting. Looks brutal for sure but the city/setting itself was it's own character. This reminds me of John Wick if he was a whole supernatural being instead:patrice:
Not to mention he seems to be struggling with basic grunts in h2h combat. His meant to have enhanced strength and senses he just seems like a bullet soaker based on the trailer. They really should have gone for that all gothic look.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
:jbhmm:

First thing that really stood out to me they removed the gothic grity city setting. Looks brutal for sure but the city/setting itself was it's own character. This reminds me of John Wick if he was a whole supernatural being instead:patrice:
Yep, feels really souless(don't ask me how) compared to the original.
Also should had brouhght The Cure back.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Looks good to me, I like how they took the look back to the comics punk rock look instead of trying to copy and paste the Brandon Lee look like the terrible sequels(yes even City of Angels).

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I'm in....I dunno. First the reality needs to set in that the original was trash and got propped up to some cult shyt because of tragedy. This shyt also looks basic as fukk...but it might make for some decent popcorn viewing.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think I'm in....I dunno. First the reality needs to set in that the original was trash and got propped up to some cult shyt because of tragedy. This shyt also looks basic as fukk...but it might make for some decent popcorn viewing.

Blasphemy

Man that movie was dope as hell regardless of circumstances

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Looks good to me, I like how they took the look back to the comics punk rock look instead of trying to copy and paste the Brandon Lee look like the terrible sequels(yes even City of Angels).
:what: :what:Brandon Lee looked more like Eric Draven than Skarsgård in terms of overall aesthetic. The only thing Bill remotely has on him visually is his body is more ripped like Draven was shown to be in the comics.