🐦‍⬛ The Crow Reboot starring Bill Skarsgård, FKA Twigs 🐦‍⬛ (Discussion Thread)

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Blasphemy

Man that movie was dope as hell regardless of circumstances
Funny you say this because I just recently saw the first film a few weeks ago then ended up watching the sequels. I gave the movie a 7.5/10, but after reading all the bullshyt and recklessness that was occurring during the production that eventually led up to Brandon getting killed on set and how they had to use CGI and stunt doubles to complete the film, I kind of see how it became a cult classic.

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Funny you say this because I just recently saw the first film a few weeks ago then ended up watching the sequels. I gave the movie a 7.5/10, but after reading all the bullshyt and recklessness that was occurring during the production that eventually led up the Brandon getting killed on set and how they had to use CGI and stunt doubles to complete the film, I kind of see how it became a cult classic.

That's a good assessment. I agree that everything surrounding the film (not to mention the plot) gave the film a more mystical aura than it normally would have.

But the flick was kind of ground breaking.

-Rated R (kind of set the stage for a flick like Blade)
-The soundtrack
- and it captured the 90's perfectly

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Did anyone from the original prop team do any actual time? Alec Baldwin is in hot water for the same thing but he intentionally cut corners on safety

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
0e3bb59ff2e32ca57501384e9560876e.gif

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
That trailer was absolute trash, and this is from someone who thinks the original is overrated. Who wants to see some Y2K Euro-Trash, Discotheque, remix of The Crow? None of it represents even the vibe of 90s Goth, or the comic book anti-hero aesthetic. If turn a profit good for them, but I wouldn't keep my hopes up.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
man i saw like 5 seconds in the new trailer and turned it off...:mjlol: man i do not even want to finish watching it because the original movie was a timeless classic and THIS is just :hhh:

EDIT: finished watching it and im :childplease: still... they got a the lore right but it's way too colorful...not bleak enough. plus it doesnt even look like he can fight...:dead:

Last edited: