The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

calh45

Cal
Daps
Doesn't make a difference though

He's not a"brother"..... Hes just a negro with 2 black parents. why should he be free from attacks?

I don't attack him but I'm not mad if someone else does

The difference for me is the source of it. Rob Parker is the absolute last fukking person that should be question in the world that she be questioning the blackness of anyone.

People said the same shyt about young Kobe that they're saying about Bob. Russell Wilson is the same level of doofness as RG3, but folks leave him alone. Even if you say his personality is corporate or manufactured he ain't the first nor the last black QB to go that route cause even Donovan Chunky Soup McNabb was cheesin in commercials. If Parker never said what he said RG3 would just be the ugly nikka with the superman socks and the big tittied wife on subway commercials.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The difference for me is the source of it. Rob Parker is the absolute last fukking person that should be question in the world that she be questioning the blackness of anyone.

People said the same shyt about young Kobe that they're saying about Bob. Russell Wilson is the same level of doofness as RG3, but folks leave him alone. Even if you say his personality is corporate or manufactured he ain't the first nor the last black QB to go that route cause even Donovan Chunky Soup McNabb was cheesin in commercials. If Parker never said what he said RG3 would just be the ugly nikka with the superman socks and the big tittied wife on subway commercials.

Agreed on the Rob Parker thing

Kobe always had the sophisticated aura reminiscent of the Harlem renaissance.....not a good comparison

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't RG3 something like 3/6 for 70 yards before GB dropped 400 yards in one half and pulled their starters and went prevent for the rest of the game :troll:

RG3 has been the best meaningless garbage time QB this year, I give him that

It's like last year when Cam stans on here pointed to his stats for him having a good year when if you watched the games he shyt the bed most of the game then when his team was down 30 and opposing defenses gave up yards for time he moved the ball

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

Rob Parker is really the last person we are using as reference. We been on RG3 since the NFL Combine. What Rob did was publicize RG3 attitude to the mainstream. Honestly, Rob wasn't right nor was he wrong. He had an idea, just couldn't clarify himself. RG3 is your typical self hating anti-Black nikka. He loves being Black in parts. You know, the penis, athletic ability, etc but hates everything else and fights not only a stereotype but looks down on others who are the same race regardless of their style or success. He only relates his success to Whites regardless if there are Blacks who have done it better. His lack of respect for his own is incredulous. He has made that clear day 1.

His own aura is built to appease the White man but you can't appease one who hates you regardless. Some might be sympathy and their will be others who really like you but those are more far and between than anything else. I hope RG3 realizes what it is. I really think he will sign a bad life deal before he realizes what the real is. It's sad because it wasn't long ago we had real Black athletes like Ali, Jabbar, etc.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's like last year when Cam stans on here pointed to his stats for him having a good year when if you watched the games he shyt the bed most of the game then when his team was down 30 and opposing defenses gave up yards for time he moved the ball
Most of Cam's game were close tho but they lost at the end like today. :patrice:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So Luck has Less Turnovers, More wins, better completion percentage, even though RG3 has played one bad secondary and one that has been historically one of the worst of all time in recent years :mjpls:

Packers pass defense was 11th last season after being 32nd in 2011 and top 10 in 2010

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without the threat of his legs, defenses are treating him like a drop back QB and not committing extra defenders in the box strictly to defend his running. And since dude can't read defenses well enough to know where the soft spot in the defense is, he's Kyle Boller status at this point.

Skins might be in the Clowney sweepstakes this year.

Jeff Fisher won:lolbron:

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
you're using total defense numbers. How does the secondary numbers look? especially in the years they were on the verge of giving up 70 in the playoffs to the saints.

we never played the Saints in the postseason

11th in points given up, 11th in yards total given up, 11th in passing yards given up, 17th in rushing yards given up

The Packers in 2012 were a solid, bend but don't break defense that got embarrased by AD and Kaep

In 2010, the Packers were a top 5 defense.

In 2011, the Packers were horrible on defense. They were blowing everyone out going 15-1 and giving up stuff in garbage time, but they couldn't stop anyone and they lost a couple contributors from the Super Bowl run that helped make that D great before.

The Packers right now are devoid of play makers because two of their top DBs are injured in Hayward and Burnett but there's young talent back there and Tramon Williams and Sam Shields are looking okay too.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
we never played the Saints in the postseason

11th in points given up, 11th in yards total given up, 11th in passing yards given up, 17th in rushing yards given up

The Packers in 2012 were a solid, bend but don't break defense that got embarrased by AD and Kaep

In 2010, the Packers were a top 5 defense.

In 2011, the Packers were horrible on defense. They were blowing everyone out going 15-1 and giving up stuff in garbage time, but they couldn't stop anyone and they lost a couple contributors from the Super Bowl run that helped make that D great before.

The Packers right now are devoid of play makers because two of their top DBs are injured in Hayward and Burnett but there's young talent back there and Tramon Williams and Sam Shields are looking okay too.

you're right, i dont know what I was thinking I just remember the Packers giving up historic yardage in the air sometime recently in the playoffs.

All I was saying is the Packers havent exactly had an impressive secondary as of late, and RG3 still got shut down by them until the game was way out of reach

FAH1223

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
you're right, i dont know what I was thinking I just remember the Packers giving up historic yardage in the air sometime recently in the playoffs.

All I was saying is the Packers havent exactly had an impressive secondary as of late, and RG3 still got shut down by them until the game was way out of reach

The 2009 Playoffs vs. Kurt Warner and 2011 playoffs vs. Eli Manning come to mind of horrible secondary showings

In 2010, the pass defense was superb vs. Eagles, Falcons, Bears, and Steelers

Kapernick did his work on the ground in the postseason this past year.

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

The Panthers lead most of their games going into the fourth. Most of the time they are up until the opposing offense's final possession.