The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Luck is 43-66 499 yds 3tds 1int...versus the Raiders and Dolphins
RG3 56-80 649 yds 5td 3int...versus the Eagles and Packers
To be fair , all of rg3s yards came against defences that gave up. He wasn't ballin in the first half of either of the blowouts.
Gettin yards and stat padding in the 4th quarter is the equivalent of an basketball player running the court shooting 3s with two minutes to go while his team is down by 30

Looks nice on paper afterwards but nothing to be proud of

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
And you think Rob Parker does??

Y'all took some shyt some troll hack said trying to get attention and took it to another level. Don't put it on RG3. you folks are clearly the problem in this case.

I'm cool with jokes but all of these threads popping up using a codeword for uncle tom is like white people grinning after some of their black friends let them say nikka once and going overboard.
its not personal
-im just not a fan of his so called politics
-didnt like they way he portrayed all the previous black quarterbacks that came before him
-and as far as rob parker goes... well the pics below says it all 'cornball'

robert-griffin-rfiii-socks.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
To be fair , all of rg3s yards came against defences that gave up. He wasn't ballin in the first half of either of the blowouts.
Gettin yards and stat padding in the 4th quarter is the equivalent of an basketball player running the court shooting 3s with two minutes to go while his team is down by 30

Looks nice on paper afterwards but nothing to be proud of

Breh it's more to it than stat padding, you just dont stat pad your way to 5tds and and 500 yards. There's just something in the preparation and playcalling that's making this team come out flat these past two games

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
So Luck has Less Turnovers, More wins, better completion percentage, even though RG3 has played one bad secondary and one that has been historically one of the worst of all time in recent years :mjpls:

corn has 3 INTs this yr & he had 5 all of last yr. :mjpls:

Luck's INT numbers are down :wow:

It's funny corn apologists are at least acknowledging theyre trolls since you'd have to be a troll to think corn was/is further along in his development as a gimpy, option read, play action based QB than Luck in a traditional offense is

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be 0-2 what was all that yapping the cornball did off-season for::wtb:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
its not personal
-didnt like they way he portrayed all the previous black quarterbacks that came before him

Corn.Ball.Brother.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This dude's presser after the gm is the reason some people dont like him. He doesnt know when to just shut up. All that sh1t about a stern leader is corny and undermines the coaches.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
didnt people say that when we were 3-6?

we are 1 game out of 1st place :umad:

Yeah, Im not throwing in the towel until the bye week. It's imperative we go in 2-2 and then have that week to prep for a big division rival in Dallas. It's possible since we're playing DET and Oak, DEt isnt to be slept on especially how our D has been playing but there's just no way our D can continue to play this poorly.

calh45

Cal
Daps
When you get engaged to a white girl and have a corny ass demeanor on top of that, blacks don't have to support you.

Not supporting ain't the same as attacking. These are all attacks. They could just shrug his whole existence off.

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
Yeah, Im not throwing in the towel until the bye week. It's imperative we go in 2-2 and then have that week to prep for a big division rival in Dallas. It's possible since we're playing DET and Oak, DEt isnt to be slept on especially how our D has been playing but there's just no way our D can continue to play this poorly.

our D played like this most of last year

calh45

Cal
Daps
its not personal

Don't act like cornball wasn't code for uncle tom. We all fukking knew what he meant and people kept running. Parker tried to back pedal off that shyt after he got in trouble, but ain't done nothing except a) not be Andrew luck (which is hilariously ironic that's the reason he is hated) or b) Be a Redskin QB.

Dont try to bring up socks neither cause :youngsabo: walking around dressed like pee wee Herman and folks screaming he got swag and shyt.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when rob parker said it, it had everything to do with his level of blackness..

but now after this offseason... dude is just CORNY.. i'm not talking about how he speaks or being from the burbs or nothing..

just the way he did all this shyt talking.. oooooo look at me i'm gonna wear a shirt to sideways shyt on my coach... oooooo look at me i'm gonna have my daddy come out and talk shyt about my coach.... ooooooo look at me they not letting me play.... oooooo look at me i'm gonna tweet that i'm ready even tho coach didn't say i could play

his entire offseason was day after day after day of trying to low key shyt on his coach and doctor.. with a big ass grin like nobody knew what he was doing.. acting like he was joe montana and already won 4 superbowls or some shyt.. nikka had 1 good season.. and the team was trying to make sure he was completely ready.

nah he come out doing all this dumb shyt.. instead of being a man and saying he just wanted to play.. he come through doing all this female "hinted and please read between the lines" CORNY shyt.. even when he dissed rob parker.....

Now, in the Redskins weight room, I notice RG3 giving me a look as he mouths the lyrics to the song he's just cued up, like he wants to make sure I notice. I'm labeled a thug because I come from the gutter / Robert made it out now he a cornball brother—what? / That was such a stupid argument / Now Rob Parker working at the supermarket, ha!!! It's called "Changed the Game," and it's by Quistar, a rapper from Waco, Texas, who knows Griffin from their high-school days. Who still says "Down for the cause," dawg, it's 2013 / Would you say that's a slap in the face to Martin Luther King's dream.

I laugh and RG3 cracks a big satisfied grin back. When I express surprise that I haven't heard the song, his answer is unexpected. "I haven't blown the song up, because I don't think it's right to make fun of Rob Parker for losing his job," he says. "There's some wrong in what he said, but there's some wrong in him losing his job as well. And I don't want people to think that I, you know, that I'm trying to stick it to Rob Parker, or that I'm happy he lost his job. But I was very unhappy with the things he said. I mean, why did he say that?"

nikka put on a song... looks the interviewer in the eye... and raps the lyrics to him?? then smiles when the guy notices the lyrics.... nikka just say how you feel.. corny

:whew: