The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
our D played like this most of last year

yea they did early on (like now) but eventually they reeled it in and stopped giving up 30+ points every game. first 3 games last season we gave up 32, 31, and 38, and started out 1-2. The only difference was our Offense was playing MUCH better, hopefully as RG3 gets more comfortable we can get back to that.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
This dude's presser after the gm is the reason some people dont like him. He doesnt know when to just shut up. All that sh1t about a stern leader is corny and undermines the coaches.
whats he supposed to say??:stopitslime:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This just proves instead of promoting yourself constantly, publicly clashing with your head coach, filming documentaries, he should have been focused on rehabbing himself properly and getting reps in with his team and being able to return when he was ready.

"Operation Patience" is looking like a failure, and could turn into Operation Missed Playoffs very quickly depending how how long he keeps throwing up stink bombs
:smugbiden:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
nikka put on a song... looks the interviewer in the eye... and raps the lyrics to him?? then smiles when the guy notices the lyrics.... nikka just say how you feel.. corny
Naw, he's too classy for that because he was raised in a 2 parent household..According to the media he's the only black athlete that was raised by 2 parents in the history of the US since slavery was abolished..

:russ:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Don't act like cornball wasn't code for uncle tom. We all fukking knew what he meant and people kept running. Parker tried to back pedal off that shyt after he got in trouble, but ain't done nothing except a) not be Andrew luck (which is hilariously ironic that's the reason he is hated) or b) Be a Redskin QB.

Dont try to bring up socks neither cause :youngsabo: walking around dressed like pee wee Herman and folks screaming he got swag and shyt.

i agree... it was a code for uncle tom
and like i said before his politics & they way he talked about the history of black qb before him -makes him seems like an tom

listen not to sound like imma hypocrite
im a big fan of dwight howard whom is considered a cornball by the majority of black poster on here BUT the differences between D12 & RG3 is
robert comes off like tiki barber -like he more intelligent, better individual & looks down to his black peers .... thats just my opinion

on da westbrook = pee wee herman :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i agree... it was a code for uncle tom
and like i said before his politics & they way he talked about the history of black qb before him -makes him seems like an tom

listen not to sound like imma hypocrite
im a big fan of dwight howard whom is considered a cornball by the majority of black poster on here BUT the differences between D12 & RG3 is
robert comes off like tiki barber -like he more intelligent, better individual & looks down to his black peers .... thats just my opinion

on da westbrook = pee wee herman :russ:
RG3 is a sambo, why would ANY self respecting Black man like him. We might love the brotha but respect him. Naw, he doesn't respect his own and then would come up with a c00n reason.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Not supporting ain't the same as attacking. These are all attacks. They could just shrug his whole existence off.

Doesn't make a difference though

He's not a"brother"..... Hes just a negro with 2 black parents. why should he be free from attacks?

I don't attack him but I'm not mad if someone else does

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'd be willing to bet all my coli cash that he gets it going next week against the Lions. :snoop: