The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Married a white woman known to get trains ran on her in college

Got extorted by White Frat for it

Tap Danced for coach who jeopardized his career making him play when he was clearly injured

Dissed one of the greatest Black QB's of all time for said coach to tap dance even more
:ooh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
People are throwing around the word c00n here but are the same people kissing the ass of the Great White Hopes like Andrew Luck (with suspect stats last year) and Johnny I Never Signed That Football. :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rob Parker is really the last person we are using as reference. We been on RG3 since the NFL Combine. What Rob did was publicize RG3 attitude to the mainstream. Honestly, Rob wasn't right nor was he wrong. He had an idea, just couldn't clarify himself. RG3 is your typical self hating anti-Black nikka. He loves being Black in parts. You know, the penis, athletic ability, etc but hates everything else and fights not only a stereotype but looks down on others who are the same race regardless of their style or success. He only relates his success to Whites regardless if there are Blacks who have done it better. His lack of respect for his own is incredulous. He has made that clear day 1.

His own aura is built to appease the White man but you can't appease one who hates you regardless. Some might be sympathy and their will be others who really like you but those are more far and between than anything else. I hope RG3 realizes what it is. I really think he will sign a bad life deal before he realizes what the real is. It's sad because it wasn't long ago we had real Black athletes like Ali, Jabbar, etc.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Triple post. Ipad fukking up. But I meant to quote #1 Pick and ask WTF is he talking about?

Where are you getting all this insight into RG3's personal beliefs? "He loves being Black in parts?" WTF?

If you don't like the dude, fine. If you think he's corny, fine. But stop with this nonsense like you know him personally and can attest to that bullshyt you posted.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Married a white woman known to get trains ran on her in college

Got extorted by White Frat for it

Tap Danced for coach who jeopardized his career making him play when he was clearly injured

Dissed one of the greatest Black QB's of all time for said coach to tap dance even more

Link :ohhh: Holy shyt

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
RG3 is your typical self hating anti-Black nikka. He loves being Black in parts. You know, the penis, athletic ability, etc but hates everything else and fights not only a stereotype but looks down on others who are the same race regardless of their style or success.
there is no evidence of this except what you have imagined.

This is really sad.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are throwing around the word c00n here but are the same people kissing the ass of the Great White Hopes like Andrew Luck (with suspect stats last year) and Johnny I Never Signed That Football. :patrice:

This is why I'm 100% convinced most of the dudes in here celebrating the struggles of a black man are really cacs. Its one thing to hate on a dude who exhibits c00n behavior, its another to big up cacs as well. The same dudes calling him a cornball brotha are biggin up a cornball cac like Andrew Luck. :comeon:

I think we can all agree (even RGIII supporters like myself) that dude is corny and got a ugly cac bytch for a wife (who may or may not have had trains run on her). But neither of those two things means that we should celebrate his demise. Most of the "nikkas" in here celebrating are cacs who are mad at the league being taken over by black QBs. You see how they keep bringing Luck's name into the conversation when he was also basura yesterday.

Stop it cacs. We know you hate black QBs. RGIII will get his shyt together in a few weeks after he gets confidence in his legs back. The age of the white QB is over. We got 9 starters right now and all of the top prospects over the next couple of years in the draft are black. We got Teddy Bridgewater and Tajh Boyd next year. And after that Jamies Winston and Brett Hundley. Its over for you cacs.

I support EVERY black QB. Whether they real or corny. Only cacs or c00ns do the opposite.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i remember the bul from Baylor's bball team tried to extort RG3 over some tape with his wife, and now hes sitting in a cell.

yall saying some white frat-boys extorted him too? and got away with it?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This is why I'm 100% convinced most of the dudes in here celebrating the struggles of a black man are really cacs. Its one thing to hate on a dude who exhibits c00n behavior, its another to big up cacs as well. The same dudes calling him a cornball brotha are biggin up a cornball cac like Andrew Luck. :comeon:

I think we can all agree (even RGIII supporters like myself) that dude is corny and got a ugly cac bytch for a wife (who may or may not have had trains run on her). But neither of those two things means that we should celebrate his demise. Most of the "nikkas" in here celebrating are cacs who are mad at the league being taken over by black QBs. You see how they keep bringing Luck's name into the conversation when he was also basura yesterday.

Stop it cacs. We know you hate black QBs. RGIII will get his shyt together in a few weeks after he gets confidence in his legs back. The age of the white QB is over. We got 9 starters right now and all of the top prospects over the next couple of years in the draft are black. We got Teddy Bridgewater and Tajh Boyd next year. And after that Jamies Winston and Brett Hundley. Its over for you cacs.

I support EVERY black QB. Whether they real or corny. Only cacs or c00ns do the opposite.

I agree completely. Except the part about his wife since I think she looks OK. And the "corny" label is subjective. But all the people here hoping for a brotha to fail are scum. :pacspit:

Plus they have to rely on gossip and baseless conjecture just to validate their hatred towards him.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
there is no evidence of this except what you have imagined.

This is really sad.
It's the way he comes off. Even you agree to some degree as much in the past. The moving himself from Black QB's. Never giving those before him props. Never reaching out to anyone Black but his dad but quick to prop up a white QB in a heartbeat. His actions knowing he is doing some serious c00ning. He's a republican and said so much at Baylor. If he was on TV as a political guy and not a star Football player for your beloved Redskins, what would make him any different than Larry Elder aside from age?

Unlike some in here who don't like RG3 for Football. I think RG3 is a beast on the field and I am entertain when he plays without question, my issue is with RG3 the person, not the player.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Triple post. Ipad fukking up. But I meant to quote #1 Pick and ask WTF is he talking about?

Where are you getting all this insight into RG3's personal beliefs? "He loves being Black in parts?" WTF?

If you don't like the dude, fine. If you think he's corny, fine. But stop with this nonsense like you know him personally and can attest to that bullshyt you posted.
You can tell, I been around too much brothas like RG3 in the South. They almost have that template down pact but question their c00nery and they get overly aggressive and want to fight when it's on full display whenever a white person is around. Ask RG3 if he likes being and Black and why. He was quickly say yes, if you are cool with him, he will tell you why. It will be exactly what I said. These are some of the most confused c00ns ever. They want to be like by all even if they compromise themselves.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell, I been around too much brothas like RG3 in the South. They almost have that template down pact but question their c00nery and they get overly aggressive and want to fight when it's on full display whenever a white person is around. Ask RG3 if he likes being and Black and why. He was quickly say yes, if you are cool with him, he will tell you why. It will be exactly what I said. These are some of the most confused c00ns ever. They want to be like by all even if they compromise themselves.

so you judging RG3 off people you've been around, but not dude himself personally. whom you know nothing about?

breh stop it