Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
rob-parker.jpeg

:blessed:

Thats one fukked up looking dude.

But i dont take satisfaction in black QBs losing. Even if he is lame.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:heh:/:comeon: at you trying to lump this year's struggles in with last year and retroactively applying them to a discussion that was held prior to the season.

:what:

It's two different years. He had success with a new offense last yr. isn't having as much success this yr. He is going to have to prove he can make decisions from the pocket, he wasn't forced to do that last yr

But lets not act like you didn't criticize me for picking Luck over RG3 b/c I'd rather have a QB like Luck who's further along in his development as a QB. How's Luck played so far this yr breh? :mjpls:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's two different years. He had success with a new offense last yr. isn't having as much success this yr. He is going to have to prove he can make decisions from the pocket, he wasn't forced to do that last yr

But lets not act like you didn't criticize me for picking Luck over RG3 b/c I'd rather have a QB like Luck who's further along in his development as a QB. How's Luck played so far this yr breh? :mjpls:

:patrice: at the hypersensivity. Did I criticize you or did I disagree with you while presenting my basis for my stance? :wtf: And if I did criticize you...so what? You still holding on to that shyt? :scusthov:

Yeah it's two different years and one of them hadn't happened yet when we were going back and forth about it. You can only go off of the info at your disposal at the time. I don't have a Delorean breh. :manny:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

Luck is 43-66 499 yds 3tds 1int...versus the Raiders and Dolphins
RG3 56-80 649 yds 5td 3int...versus the Eagles and Packers

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats one fukked up looking dude.

But i dont take satisfaction in black QBs losing. Even if he is lame.

:ufdup: He's neither black nor white in my eyes; he's just a cornball brother.

Remember if he had the tough choice of choosing between a perfectly healthy knee or white skin...:mjpls: what you think he gonna choose?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Luck is 43-66 499 yds 3tds 1int...versus the Raiders and Dolphins
RG3 56-80 649 yds 5td 3int...versus the Eagles and Packers

So Luck has Less Turnovers, More wins, better completion percentage, even though RG3 has played one bad secondary and one that has been historically one of the worst of all time in recent years :mjpls:

calh45

Cal
Daps
:rudy: @ hoping none of us are black

i dont think RGIII cares about us blacks anyway

And you think Rob Parker does??

Y'all took some shyt some troll hack said trying to get attention and took it to another level. Don't put it on RG3. you folks are clearly the problem in this case.

I'm cool with jokes but all of these threads popping up using a codeword for uncle tom is like white people grinning after some of their black friends let them say nikka once and going overboard.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So RGIII has more att, yds, td and int that means he's clearly playing better and further along in his development right? :troll:

Also means he has to do alot more for his team than other young qbs and since he's throwing the ball more, he's prone to make more mistakes. :troll:

Oh yea didn even account for the drops (his one pick today came from a drop) and he has no run game

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
So Luck has Less Turnovers, More wins, better completion percentage, even though RG3 has played one bad secondary and one that has been historically one of the worst of all time in recent years :mjpls:

So RGIII has more att, yds, td and int that means he's clearly playing better and further along in his development right? :troll:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
Also means he has to do alot more for his team than other young qbs and since he's throwing the ball more, he's prone to make more mistakes. :troll:

Oh yea didn even account for the drops (his one pick today came from a drop) and he has no run game

Wasn't RG3 something like 3/6 for 70 yards before GB dropped 400 yards in one half and pulled their starters and went prevent for the rest of the game :troll:

RG3 has been the best meaningless garbage time QB this year, I give him that