The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
because a lot of these "black posters" think racial insults are funny and think whats "authentic blackness" is what they see from their favorite rappers. Its very demonic, friend.

when rob parker said it, it had everything to do with his level of blackness..

but now after this offseason... dude is just CORNY.. i'm not talking about how he speaks or being from the burbs or nothing..

just the way he did all this shyt talking.. oooooo look at me i'm gonna wear a shirt to sideways shyt on my coach... oooooo look at me i'm gonna have my daddy come out and talk shyt about my coach.... ooooooo look at me they not letting me play.... oooooo look at me i'm gonna tweet that i'm ready even tho coach didn't say i could play

his entire offseason was day after day after day of trying to low key shyt on his coach and doctor.. with a big ass grin like nobody knew what he was doing.. acting like he was joe montana and already won 4 superbowls or some shyt.. nikka had 1 good season.. and the team was trying to make sure he was completely ready.

nah he come out doing all this dumb shyt.. instead of being a man and saying he just wanted to play.. he come through doing all this female "hinted and please read between the lines" CORNY shyt.. even when he dissed rob parker.....

Now, in the Redskins weight room, I notice RG3 giving me a look as he mouths the lyrics to the song he's just cued up, like he wants to make sure I notice. I'm labeled a thug because I come from the gutter / Robert made it out now he a cornball brother—what? / That was such a stupid argument / Now Rob Parker working at the supermarket, ha!!! It's called "Changed the Game," and it's by Quistar, a rapper from Waco, Texas, who knows Griffin from their high-school days. Who still says "Down for the cause," dawg, it's 2013 / Would you say that's a slap in the face to Martin Luther King's dream.

I laugh and RG3 cracks a big satisfied grin back. When I express surprise that I haven't heard the song, his answer is unexpected. "I haven't blown the song up, because I don't think it's right to make fun of Rob Parker for losing his job," he says. "There's some wrong in what he said, but there's some wrong in him losing his job as well. And I don't want people to think that I, you know, that I'm trying to stick it to Rob Parker, or that I'm happy he lost his job. But I was very unhappy with the things he said. I mean, why did he say that?"

nikka put on a song... looks the interviewer in the eye... and raps the lyrics to him?? then smiles when the guy notices the lyrics.... nikka just say how you feel.. corny

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Crying & pouting on the sideline after losses. Refusing to do postgame interviews after losses. He's a frontrunning bytch, that's why he gets killed in the media more so than corn does
:rudy: like other qb havnt done that

and :ufdup: cam won a national champ >>> rg3 aint

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Unless you're the Giants...you win the Super Bowl :youngsabo:

I warned the Deadskins' idiot gassed up fans that now they have to deal with a 1st place schedule. It is showing. :ufdup:

Big Bro Peyton gonna show lil bro how to really do this. Skins still in the division hunt. Winner of the division goes 9-7, mark it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
:rudy: like other qb havnt done that

and :ufdup: cam won a national champ >>> rg3 aint

Of course other QBs have done that. They're usually not respected by the media like how Cam isn't respected as a leader. RG3 IS respected as a QB & leader

And that "national championship" should have an * by it, only so long Scam nikkaz can pretend :jawalrus:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
RG3 with another 4th qtr TD #blackexcellence. Dont call it a comeback.

Thats 5 on the season now :blessed:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this & got criticized by Skins fans & @FTBS :mjpls:

Read option QBs aren't forced to read defenses or make progressions. That gimmick shyt worked last yr, whether he can actually make throws from the pocket will be determined this yr

:heh:/:comeon: at you trying to lump this year's struggles in with last year and retroactively applying them to a discussion that was held prior to the season.