The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read option. hes a good football player. quarterback? meh. You see what hes doing without the running now right? its levels to this.

:whoa:

I gotta defend RG3 on this one. He was a great QB before the injury, read option or not. Scheme is scheme. You fit players into whatever scheme best fits them.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
the funny thing about this convo with RG3, and how people called him out for not talking to McNabb is that 6 years ago McNabb was called a Tom. TO said it, and idiots ran with it and started calling McNabb out.

Now dude is the grand puba for "real nikka" QBs. You brehs got a lot of problems. Get off the internet and experience life.

And since Im convinced a large number of you all calling RG3 these names are white, say these things to black people in real life and see what the response will be.

Their opinions are based on man-crushes disguised as militance. Its so demonic friends...

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

I gotta defend RG3 on this one. He was a great QB before the injury, read option or not. Scheme is scheme. You fit players into whatever scheme best fits them.

People said he was a better PASSER than Luck. That is false if you look beyond a box score and know football unlike most people posting on this board. As a Cowboy fan, if we put them in 3rd and long I have no fear of this clown. Only thing is he was airing us out on first/second down by freezing our linebackers and safeties and Morris gashed us. This year I guarantee our defense gets in his ass like everybody else will.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Read option. hes a good football player. quarterback? meh. You see what hes doing without the running now right? its levels to this.

:what: he's coming back from full reconstructive knee surgery that he had done NINE MONTHS AGO!!!

that shyt affects your ability to throw as much as it does your running ability......have u even watched any of the games? Jon Gruden was pointing this out on MNF. RGIII don't have confidence in that knee which is why he ain't stepping into his throws.

I watched EVERY game he's played as a pro and am confident he can throw as good as Luck from the pocket when healthy. Right now his ball has no zip and he's not stepping into his throws. Not everyone can be AP. And also AP didn't get going till the middle of the season. RGIII will be fine. He looked better against the Packers. I think he'll be himself by week 8.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
RG3: Im a black QB ok thats cool but I'm trying to be the best QB period. I hope I inspire not just blacks, but everybody
Cam: Im a black QB ok thats cool but I'm trying to be the best QB period. I hope I inspire not just blacks, but everybody
See, Cam put on that "real nikka" inflection when he said it. his was more realer. [/random idiot]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People said he was a better PASSER than Luck. That is false if you look beyond a box score and know football unlike most people posting on this board. As a Cowboy fan, if we put them in 3rd and long I have no fear of this clown. Only thing is he was airing us out on first/second down by freezing our linebackers and safeties and Morris gashed us. This year I guarantee our defense gets in his ass like everybody else will.

cac

stfu talkin about that overrated white piece of shyt

shoulda known you were an undercover cac

what has Luck done to deserve any cred? his passing numbers were basura last year and ain't much better this year

calh45

Cal
Daps
pretty much

these cacs have only Rob Parker's investigative journalism to rely upon

I already didn't fukk with Parker. His whole vibe just pisses me off....so does Steven A, but that's another topic....if they just looked up the man's history and see who's word they're actually championing for they'd be ashamed of themselves

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: he's coming back from full reconstructive knee surgery that he had done NINE MONTHS AGO!!!

that shyt affects your ability to throw as much as it does your running ability......have u even watched any of the games? Jon Gruden was pointing this out on MNF. RGIII don't have confidence in that knee which is why he ain't stepping into his throws.

I watched EVERY game he's played as a pro and am confident he can throw as good as Luck from the pocket when healthy. Right now his ball has no zip and he's not stepping into his throws. Not everyone can be AP. And also AP didn't get going till the middle of the season. RGIII will be fine. He looked better against the Packers. I think he'll be himself by week 8.

Well why is he playing? when you are out there you dont get excuses. He looked trash vs Seattle before he fukked us his knee. They scored 14 points because his dumbass was still running. He cant throw as good as Luck which is why he kept running. He plays black boy ball because Shanny told his dumb ass to do it and he tap danced and said yessa massa.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cac

what has Luck done to deserve any cred? his passing numbers were basura last year and ain't much better this year

lol. He deserves credit for coming into the NFL as a rookie and running a pro style offense and leading his team to the playoffs and countless 4th quarter drives. I never said he was a top 10 qb but his career will go down as way better than Griffin.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well why is he playing? when you are out there you dont get excuses. He looked trash vs Seattle before he fukked us his knee. They scored 14 points because his dumbass was still running. He cant throw as good as Luck which is why he kept running. He plays black boy ball because Shanny told his dumb ass to do it and he tap danced and said yessa massa.

:why: Have u ever played sports before? He needs game reps to get his shyt back together. Every big time athlete struggles intially when coming back from injury. AP included. His first 8 games last year were not as good as his last 8. His problem right now isn't PHYSICAL its MENTAL. And the only way to overcome that is to play.

I saw his run a couple of times yesterday and his speed looked good. He's just not running as much cause he's scared of getting injured again. That will subside the more he plays and the more he sees he's not getting hurt.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: Have u ever played sports before? He needs game reps to get his shyt back together. Every big time athlete struggles intially when coming back from injury. AP included. His first 8 games last year were not as good as his last 8. His problem right now isn't PHYSICAL its MENTAL. And the only way to overcome that is to play.

I saw his run a couple of times yesterday and his speed looked good. He's just not running as much cause he's scared of getting injured again. That will subside the more he plays and the more he sees he's not getting hurt.

I'm saying if hes playing he gets no excuses. And again, he looks the same way he did the last few weeks of the reg season. Except Dallas choked and let that fakkit skip around for touchdowns without putting hands on him. Seattle put hands on him and MADE him pass. as a passer he is as mediocre as you can get without the threat of his legs. When he gets his legs "back under him" I hope he does start that running shyt again. Bullseye. I'm still laughing at how he was limping around still running last year yet yall say he can pass. get the fukk outta here. Shanny said "****** you better get back out there and run this read option".

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I'm saying if hes playing he gets no excuses. And again, he looks the same way he did the last few weeks of the reg season. Except Dallas choked and let that fakkit skip around for touchdowns without putting hands on him.
You dont really understand ACL injuries then. It took ADP 4 weeks before he could crack his first 100+ yard game back from injury last year. so Dallas choked TWICE? :bryan:first time by air and second time by alfred morris running down your throats

Seattle put hands on him and MADE him pass. as a passer he is as mediocre as you can get without the threat of his legs. When he gets his legs "back under him" I hope he does start that running shyt again. Bullseye.
Bullseye again just like last year huh?

I'm still laughing at how he was limping around still running last year yet yall say he can pass. get the fukk outta here. Shanny said "****** you better get back out there and run this read option".
Thats right. RG3 was begging and pleading to come out of the game. He instead wanted Kirk Cousins to lead the team to victory while he sit and watch on the sidelines icing his knee down and typing tweets. The non-competitor in him wanted to just chill out till next year and not play in the playoffs but the evil Shanahan was having none of it and forced him out there :stopitslime:Sometimes I wonder if you armchair militant nikkas have ever played competitive sports at any level in your life to even think he didn't want to be out there

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont really understand ACL injuries then. It took ADP 4 weeks before he could crack his first 100+ yard game back from injury last year. so Dallas choked TWICE? :bryan:first time by air and second time by alfred morris running down your throats

Bullseye again just like last year huh?

Thats right. RG3 was begging and pleading to come out of the game. He instead wanted Kirk Cousins to lead the team to victory while he sit and watch on the sidelines icing his knee down and typing tweets. The non-competitor in him wanted to just chill out till next year and not play in the playoffs but the evil Shanahan was having none of it and forced him out there :stopitslime:Sometimes I wonder if you armchair militant nikkas have ever played competitive sports at any level in your life to even think he didn't want to be out there

Or maybe he could say "coach, i cant run just let me pass from the pocket. remember everybody says im a better passer than Luck and I'm such a smart guy I almost have my masters!"

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol just run ******.

and yes we choked twice, but again, the first time we played washington that nikka was throwing to wide open people. The first bomb to that fast guy he froze the fukk out of Danny Mccray by putting the Ball in Morris stomach. Soon as he pulled the ball back out it was a wrap. You silly nikkas make it seem like he was slicing and dicing Dallas up. Keep reading box scores and watching the game and not understanding wtf youre watching.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
cac

Lets be fair, Luck threw more touchdowns, more yards, and led his team which was worst than the redskins to more wins. So Basura huh? :usure:

As a pocket passer he is miles ahead of RG3, and he's not to far behind him running the ball ether. I'd argue a this point Luck is more of a running threat than RG3

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
the funny thing about this convo with RG3, and how people called him out for not talking to McNabb is that 6 years ago McNabb was called a Tom. TO said it, and idiots ran with it and started calling McNabb out.

Now dude is the grand puba for "real nikka" QBs. You brehs got a lot of problems. Get off the internet and experience life.

And since Im convinced a large number of you all calling RG3 these names are white, say these things to black people in real life and see what the response will be.

If I remember correctly the thing that set TO off & divided the locker room was that TO basically called out mcnabb out for being a "company man". TO was also saying mcnabb wanted everyone to fall in line & not speak publicly about being disgruntled about their pending contracts or wanting more money even though he got paid, I think that's what rubbed a lot of players in that locker room the wrong way. I remember a few yrs ago brett favre did the same thing.

As far as your comments about griffin, I agree. I never seen the word c00n used so much by so many "black militants". For the people saying he's not real, define to me what you classify as real. If he had a black wife, didn't come off as corny, had tattoos, instagram photos with him with different rappers, using a lot of ebonics when he talks? Only on the internet, more specifically on this site can such ignorance be entertained speaking on a dude you never met.