Corn threads have me :laff:
I feel bad enjoying a black,mans demise
But i just can't like this nikka

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we all human being....and you got knuckleheads maintaining racial separation. Yall let the white man during slavery convince you that your skin color trumps being a human being. people throw around "own people" like we all different species....it's disgusting imo. Then you got people not letting a black man have freedom of choice to do what he wants in life. Always putting restrictions on black people to a single mindset.....

I don't even like the Redskins and their crazy fanbase....nor do i think RG3 is that good and benefited from the wide open passes of the read option.
But damn, the personal attacks for not fitting a particular mold is crazy......you people must live a sad existence thinking "do black people do this?" all day before engaging in life.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
we all human being....and you got knuckleheads maintaining racial separation. Yall let the white man during slavery convince you that your skin color trumps being a human being. people throw around "own people" like we all different species....it's disgusting imo. Then you got people not letting a black man have freedom of choice to do what he wants in life. Always putting restrictions on black people to a single mindset.....

I don't even like the Redskins and their crazy fanbase....nor do i think RG3 is that good and benefited from the wide open passes of the read option.
But damn, the personal attacks for not fitting a particular mold is crazy......you people must live a sad existence thinking "do black people do this?" all day before engaging in life.
:camby:cornball lovers

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:cornball lovers

plus the brotha is having fun out there too...and I can respect that.

Brett Favre can have fun wearing wrangler jeans....but RG3 can't wear cartoon socks that the youth of DC was actually rocking a couple years before he got there?....hahaha. Yall black racist are corny!

Daps
Reppin
NYC
553118160.gif

This guy :russ:

Forgot about this shyt :dead: