The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I can't take no Skins fan opinion serious anymore after this thread on ANYTHING relating to RG3. You guys are too emotionally involved and can't reason for shyt on this subject.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
I can't take no Skins fan opinion serious anymore after this thread on ANYTHING relating to RG3. You guys are too emotionally involved and can't reason for shyt on this subject.
nikka because you have no factual evidence. Present some. Some actual quotes, interviews, something. not just "ohh I been around nikkas in the south it's just a feeling. I know nikkas like him. If you can't see it you just in denial. It's the way he smiles in the camera." nikka you sound emotional as shyt :heh:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why the hell would white people want to call someone who kisses their ass a c00n?

What proof do you have of this ass kissing? Or better yet what proof do you have of him rejecting his "blackness"?

Whites want blacks to be buffoons and c00ns dummy.

You mean like Rob Parker who criticized his "blackness" and criticized him for everything BUT his football skills on a sports show?

You don't see how Rob Parker was the c00n in this situation? Criticizing a black QB using everything but his football success? Which is the equivalent of those white people who attack Mayweather for his alleged "homophobia" and domestic violence accusation instead of his boxing. Or the ones who get on Vick for his dog fighting instead of his success on the field.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-griffin-1214.jpg

robertgriffiniiifianceegirlfriendrebeccaliddicoat3.jpg

RGIII-and-Alexander-Lacey-Feld-Entertainment.jpg
\\

3SZtESt58.jpeg

RG32.jpg

He look real comfortable around "people" :mjpls:

and lastly i google imaged rg3 and this came up not eevn making it up

Carlton-Banks.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikka because you have no factual evidence. Present some. Some actual quotes, interviews, something. not just "ohh I been around nikkas in the south it's just a feeling. I know nikkas like him. If you can't see it you just in denial. It's the way he smiles in the camera." nikka you sound emotional as shyt :heh:
Dawg, all this is, is opinions based on his actions.

So he didn't call for Rob's job?
mastermind said RG3 said McNabb was one of his fav players when ever interview I seen, he didn't mention none of that.
So basically what you have a problem with is you think I am assuming when I am basing my opinions off of actions of RG3. Damn breh, you sound like me when I was riding for Vick in Atlanta. You couldn't tell me shyt.

Vick clubbing too much. You got pics nikka. The only one I seen was for his bday. I don't believe you nikka. Come on breh, please stop defending him breh. Just believe a nikka. I ain't saying stop fukking with this nikka on the field, just saying homie is a c00n. If you don't want to see it, then don't. Trying to disengage and attack me ain't the route to go. Like mastermind, I fukk with you heavy but on this subject, we agree to disagree but much love regardless.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
What proof do you have of this ass kissing? Or better yet what proof do you have of him rejecting his "blackness"?

You mean like Rob Parker who criticized his "blackness" and criticized him for everything BUT his football skills on a sports show?

You don't see how Rob Parker was the c00n in this situation? Criticizing a black QB using everything but his football success? Which is the equivalent of those white people who attack Mayweather for his alleged "homophobia" and domestic violence accusation instead of his boxing. Or the ones who get on Vick for his dog fighting instead of his success on the field.
Did you see my opinion on Rob's opinion and First Take in general? It would likely answer your presumed question breh.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Dawg, all this is, is opinions based on his actions.

So he didn't call for Rob's job?
mastermind said RG3 said McNabb was one of his fav players when ever interview I seen, he didn't mention none of that.
So basically what you have a problem with is you think I am assuming when I am basing my opinions off of actions of RG3. Damn breh, you sound like me when I was riding for Vick in Atlanta. You couldn't tell me shyt.

Vick clubbing too much. You got pics nikka. The only one I seen was for his bday. I don't believe you nikka. Come on breh, please stop defending him breh. Just believe a nikka. I ain't saying stop fukking with this nikka on the field, just saying homie is a c00n. If you don't want to see it, then don't. Trying to disengage and attack me ain't the route to go. Like mastermind, I fukk with you heavy but on this subject, we agree to disagree but much love regardless.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...riffin-iii-not-happy-rob-parker-lost-espn-job

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
im a skins fan now?? :mjpls:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
That was said a couple months ago. That wasn't his initial response which I can't find anymore.

But something about the way he says: "I am an African American, in America, and that will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that" doesn't sit right with me. He says it almost like it's a curse or punishment.

Keep making excuses for c00ns who entertain you brehs. You will never hear me excuse ANY rapper from buffoonery.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he said his favorite QB was Mike Vick and is a Mike Vick stan.

When did RG3 say Mike Vick was his favorite QB? Post me his exact words. How is he a Mike Vick stan? Stop making things up.
Never reaching out to anyone black? Where did you get that from? Didnt he and "real nikka" Cam exchange cellphone numbers after a game last year on the field?
The reports say that Cam asked RG3 for his number, not the other way around. Cam initiated it. That doesn't mean anything.
I have no idea if he is a Republican, and neither do you. If he is though, why do you care? Most of your favorite QBs and players are republicans.

Republicanism in blacks is correlated with Uncle Tomness. Not every black Republican is a Tom, but the chances of a Tom being Republican are higher than a black who is of almost any political ideology. Similarly, not every white conservative is as racist, but most racists vote conservative. So while you can't assume every white conservative is racist, the chances of their racist are higher.

WHat you guys dont like is that he doesnt act like a rapper or other shyt. You guys associate that with young blackness. Its pathetic.

Wrong. Guys like Teddy Bridgewater, EH Manuel and Geno Smith aren't considered Toms and they don't act like rappers. They rarely dance, have no criminal convictions, have no tattoos, etc. Why the discrepancy between them and RG3?

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
When did RG3 say Mike Vick was his favorite QB? Post me his exact words. How is he a Mike Vick stan? Stop making things up.
The reports say that Cam asked RG3 for his number, not the other way around. Cam initiated it. That doesn't mean anything.

Republicanism in blacks is correlated with Uncle Tomness. Not every black Republican is a Tom, but the chances of a Tom being Republican are higher than a black who is of almost any political ideology. Similarly, not every white conservative is as racist, but most racists vote conservative. So while you can't assume every white conservative is racist, the chances of their racist are higher.

Wrong. Guys like Teddy Bridgewater and Geno Smith aren't considered Toms and they don't act like rappers. They rarely dance. Why the discrepancy between them and RG3?
He is a Redskin fan. Honestly, these guys HAVE been dying for a franchise QB much less a superstar one like RG3. So their mindset and opinion will be to defend as he is their entertainment. They can't see him from a real perspective because he has added value to their life as a part of their favorite team who rarely has been worth talking about since the mid 90's.

Nothing said states RG3 is a stan of Vick even if he said and I've heard as much on ESPN that he was a fan of Vick in the Madden 04 era like everyone else.

I agree with your opinion on this this, mastermind, is just trying to defend his boy by making up excuses for him.

RG3 would have been seen as a c00n regardless of his political party affiliations by me but this does make the case v. him for the avg person a damn near gimme.

The reason no one thinks these guys like Teddy, Geno, Tajh, and others are c00ns is because they aren't. They are just Black men trying to make the best for themselves. Look at E.J. I love this kid. His approach is like McNair but his communication is like a top notch HBCU grad and he respects his elders like McNabb and others. These guys don't act like c00ns. They aren't boot lickers like RG3. What is Will Smith from Fresh Prince and what is Carlton. Even then, I didn't think his character was a c00n. Naive but not a c00n. Manuel reminds me of the Redskin QB who won the SB.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
That was said a couple months ago. That wasn't his initial response which I can't find anymore.

But something about the way he says: "I am an African American, in America, and that will never change. But I don’t have to be defined by that" doesn't sit right with me. He says it almost like it's a curse or punishment.

Keep making excuses for c00ns who entertain you brehs. You will never hear me excuse ANY rapper from buffoonery.
I will help you out with the full quote:

And then there was this, when asked about the significance of being a black quarterback in a city like D.C.

“Whenever you can relate to the population of the team that you play for, I think it makes it that much more special,” he said. “I don’t play too much into the color game, because I don’t want to be the best African American quarterback, I want to be the best quarterback.

“But to the fans, and to the fans who think that way and look at me as an African American, it’s important that I succeed, not only for this team, but for them. Because it gives them that motivation, that hey, you know, an African American went out and played quarterback for my Washington Redskins. So I appreciate that, I don’t ever downplay anything like that. Whoever I can go out every week and motivate to do better and to try to go after their dreams, I’m up for that.”

This is straight from RG3 two weeks before Parkers rant. Thats why Parkers opinion is baseless. Keep reaching.

The funny thing is that Killa Cam(you know the-colis real black QB) said this same exact shyt last week. He doesn't want to just inspire black people, he wants to inspire all.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...wton-rise-in-black-qbs-shouldnt-be-a-big-deal

No black QB wants to be known as just a great black QB. They want to be a great QB period. Somehow it's too difficult for cats like Rob Parker or simpletons on the-coli to understand. It's really sad that we have this type of limiting mindset in the black community