The Cornball Brother's Team Getting Destroyed Appreciation Thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did you not see the game winning drive

there's nothing RGIII can't do in the passing game, the team played good today they won
i watched every play

he had a solid day against the worst defense in the league excluding the skins. i was more frustrated at how the bears couldnt stop the run

his deep ball that ended up being a TD was a horrible throw/decision

he hardly made any throws from the pocket. like i said he played well but he didnt really impress me as a passer today.

dude can really run though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched every play

he had a solid day against the worst defense in the league excluding the skins. i was more frustrated at how the bears couldnt stop the run

his deep ball that ended up being a TD was a horrible throw/decision

he hardly made any throws from the pocket. like i said he played well but he didnt really impress me as a passer today.

dude can really run though

you sound like a damn fool

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
nah, you just a bytch who cant handle reality
The reality is you lied about the Chicago's defense being 2nd worse or even THAT bad, its average like most teams in the NFL, stop it, you are trying too hard, RG3 played very well today

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The reality is you lied about the Chicago's defense being 2nd worse or even THAT bad, its average like most teams in the NFL, stop it, you are trying too hard, RG3 played very well today
breh i was just mad as fukk my team got served up liked that

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RG3 aint making pinpoint accuracy throws...he was throwing into wide open holes last yr.

can't remember that dude having highlights threading a needle or dropping a deep pass between two defenders with any consistency.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Deadskin season is over with no first round draft pick. :banderas::blessed:

images